Which Universities are best for Politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

I will probably do a politics degree after I finish year 13 and then my gap year. Luckly enough, I know that Leicester is a good one for Politics but does anyone know what sort of other places are good for that?

I will probably do a politics degree after I finish year 13 and then my gap year. Luckly enough, I know that Leicester is a good one for Politics but does anyone know what sort of other places are good for that?

Oxford.

Re: Which Universities are best for Shortbread Studies?

I will probably do a shortbread degree after I finish year 13 and then my gap year. Luckly enough, I know that Leicester is a good one for shortbread but does anyone know what sort of other places are good for that?

I didn't realise you could study that at Uni!

Balls to the course mate, just go to a big city!! :biggrin:

Balls to the course mate, just go to a big city!! :biggrin:

Hear hear

Unless it's oxford or cambridge nobody gives a flying **** these days what university you went to - so make the most of your student life and go somewhere decent to get pissed/stoned/laid

Hear hear

Unless it's oxford or cambridge nobody gives a flying **** these days what university you went to - so make the most of your student life and go somewhere decent to get pissed/stoned/laid

But I've already got pissed, stoned and laid :102:

Id actually like to go to York, because it's a nice place but sadly the requirements are AAB and I'm more of an ABB person.

Quite correct EAF, you must only ever do these things once!!

Actually it's funny because I only really started getting pissed and stoned lots after I stopped getting laid (I broke up with her).

It was almost like I got pissed and stoned more now to make up for the fact that I have no sex anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669