Whisper it folks but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
whos up for a TB drinking all nighter tonight?

i wont be able to sleep, i dont know whats happening im going to explode. 3 players hahahahahahahahahaha

On a serious note i knew i should have signed up for the clubs transfer text service ;)

Last edited:
They are seriously going to be on here and saying that exact phrase within the next few hours, I guarantee it.

But in fairness, if they haven't received the bid then they just haven't. The FT are just stating the facts, they hadn't recieved the bid they are among the only people who have actually have told the facts during this time. Lets just see what the FT say tonight, we all hope the deal goes through sooner rather then later.

They are seriously going to be on here and saying that exact phrase within the next few hours, I guarantee it.

To be honest we don't know if it's a signed and sealed deal. Or if it's just that the offer has now been agreed and will be sent out to sharholders to sign!!

To be honest we don't know if it's a signed and sealed deal. Or if it's just that the offer has now been agreed and will be sent out to sharholders to sign!!

i think thats more likely given the time scales, with enough shareholders agreeing to sign.

which means it is done in all but writting

We have, in the past got over excited and been disapointed, lets wait until it's official, nothing against Mad Biker, but with our board, even if he did sign, they may run him over before he's found a pen or something

We have, in the past got over excited and been disapointed, lets wait until it's official, nothing against Mad Biker, but with our board, even if he did sign, they may run him over before he's found a pen or something
:081:

'Bout time - thanks for the news Bob.

Can't wait for official confirmation. Well done Andrew Taylor - this cannot have been easy.

I don't see the FT in such a negative light (although the wording of some of their ealier stuff could have been better). To me it appears that they have been asking the sort of questions that I would expect from one of my Non-Exec Directors or Advisors and I have never read this as them being against the takeover (although I could be wrong)

Maybe one day we will find out the real reasons for the time it has taken (one or a few shareholders, MM/ Gaydamark, etc). I can only talk for the business deals I have been involved in and say it is not unusual (but bloody painful dealing with the vacuum in official news and all of the various speculation)

Somebody please give us something more official or at least more detail!

:'(

I want an announcement so I can explode with joy. I keep telling my mates about the takeover and then things keep changing, so I'm refraining from saying anything until it's 100% done ;)

Somebody please give us something more official or at least more detail!

:'(

I want an announcement so I can explode with joy. I keep telling my mates about the takeover and then things keep changing, so I'm refraining from saying anything until it's 100% done ;)
We don't allow people on here with "mates". Did you not tick the box "I am a sad bastard with no life and I shall lose any remain contact I have with the outside world" when signing up.

I fear you are in breach of the T&Cs

We don't allow people on here with "mates". Did you not tick the box "I am a sad bastard with no life and I shall lose any remain contact I have with the outside world" when signing up.

I told my one mate to feck off so that I could become a TB'er!!

Don't worry, I'm becoming more reclusive with every day. I've not left this chair for at least 2 hours now, and don't plan to for a while.

Oh shit, except to watch the Carling Cup game... hopefully when I come back from that this would've been confirmed! ;)

5 months left of Uni though and then I'll be as lonely and sad as the rest of you ;) (except maybe alex)

Last edited:
Loving BH's work. If anyone ever wanted to learn how to drive-by...that is how you do it.

Wouldn't it be funny if its all done and dusted and the FT never received the bid document.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669