Who For The Hot Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

maybe he wants to stay in london and have some time off, i find it strange that stories emerged a couple of weeks ago about how milan had held talks with him now hes not even on the short list.

Spanky Fox

maybe he wants to stay in london and have some time off, i find it strange that stories emerged a couple of weeks ago about how milan had held talks with him now hes not even on the short list.
Maybe the same reason that sheff didnt offer him the job, lack of experience in the championship

Brown Nose

The very fact he names Warnock but none of the others suggests to me that the other 3 on the list are employed.

My shortlist :

Warnock
Dowie
Davies
Allen

Spot on in my opinion. He's said somewhere in the last few days that apart from Warnock, the others on his shortlist are all employed. Can't remember where I heard that but it was reported. I think our next manager is on that list. It's not a bad shortlist to be fair, although I'd rather Warnock's name wasn't on it.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Enough for you not to abuse us anymore before some referrals start getting sent over to jeff ;) :icon_lol:
Ahahah, you ****ing big baby poofter.

Wrong thread so I won't continue any further

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Spot on in my opinion. He's said somewhere in the last few days that apart from Warnock, the others on his shortlist are all employed. Can't remember where I heard that but it was reported. I think our next manager is on that list. It's not a bad shortlist to be fair, although I'd rather Warnock's name wasn't on it.

If thats the list, I've got everything crossed for Davies.

stevewalshwasgod

has anyone seen the shortlist?

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
1. Davies (try bung)
2. Dowie (try bung)
3. Allen (should be easy to get)
4. Wanker (if desperate)

1. Davies - no chance.
2. Dowie - Crap, and won't leave Cov now.
3. Allen - Maybe - he's mad enough to want to come here.
4. Wanker. Noooooo.

I don't think the top two are really on the shortlist. Maybe Ince and Worthington are though. Or Grayson, Tigana, Sven and Joey G.

alex

I would think Sven would only come if Joey had been confirmed as returning to be fair.

Last edited:

stevewalshwasgod

1. Davies - no chance.
2. Dowie - Crap, and won't leave Cov now.
3. Allen - Maybe - he's mad enough to want to come here.
4. Wanker. Noooooo.

I don't think the top two are really on the shortlist. Maybe Ince and Worthington are though. Or Grayson, Tigana, Sven and Joey G.
Joey G must be on Alex's list too :icon_lol:

Redditch Fox

I'm confident now that it's Warnock.

Not the ideal choice by any means - but better than we have had for sometime and with sufficient intolerance to sort out the mess.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Seems a done deal for Wanker to me. MM issues a bullshit statement that there are others on the shortlist so it doesnt look like weve tapped Wanker up. We wait til the Sheff Utd job is filled before he'sunveiled. End of the week and gloom will be over Leicester

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670