Who For The Hot Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_roll

Out of every (supposedly available) manager mentioned, the only decent and credible option is Billy Davies, who I'm sure will leave Derby if they don't go up

Sadly I think they will - and even if they don't I suspect he'll receive better offers than us

Sadly, also, I think we'll get stuck with Coleman or that total feckin' bastard Paul Ince

Last edited:
:icon_roll

Out of every (supposedly available) manager mentioned, the only decent and credible option is Billy Davies, who I'm sure will leave Derby if they don't go up

Sadly I think they will - and even if they don't I suspect he'll receive better offers than us

Sadly, also, I think we'll get stuck with Coleman or that total feckin' bastard Paul Ince

Didn't hurt did it ?

Re: Kenny Jackett?

Seriously, if people are just going to pull names out of the hat and link us where the feck will it stop?
I reckon we'll go for Leroy, currently enjoying managerial success at Sportsmans FC

Does anyone think hes a traget for us, hes not been mentioned by anyone but mandaric says hes talking to 3 or 4, possibly coleman, worhthington, ince and maybe jackett? If we got him wed surely sign trundle who i think would be a good signing for us. Personally i would prefer coleman, and bring back the passion in our football!!!

Seriously, if people are just going to pull names out of the hat and link us where the feck will it stop?
I reckon we'll go for Leroy, currently enjoying managerial success at Sportsmans FC

I'd get your coat Jas........

jus an option, he done a good job wit swansea, but i doubt hell give up coaching man city reserves

Im willing to apply I have my Adult basic coaching certificate and everything.

jus an option, he done a good job wit swansea, but i doubt hell give up coaching man city reserves

yea because managing one of the premierships worst teams reserves is such a great job compared to actually managing a real team

only took the job on the 6th of this month tho, so i dont think hed quit wihin 2 weeks lol

Has anyone seen the clip of NW when he was playing for Sheff Wednesday and he was on the goal line for a corner (I think it was against Man Utd) and as the ball goes sailing passed him he just stands there with his hands on his hips.

Absolute comedy gold! :icon_bigg

My god you may be right, I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned before

Get used to it. This is what it will be like for next two months or longer until the first friendly is played. ;)

Has anyone seen the clip of NW when he was playing for Sheff Wednesday and he was on the goal line for a corner (I think it was against Man Utd) and as the ball goes sailing passed him he just stands there with his hands on his hips.

Absolute comedy gold! :icon_bigg

Yep, brilliant. :038:

Get used to it. This is what it will be like for next two months or longer until the first friendly is played. ;)

or until the school holidays are finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669