Who is going Stoke away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what I thought, but then they will lose some seats in the separation of the fans, but to be fair 1600 tickets is not far off 10% as the ground only holds 28,000, so we are in effect 200 tickets shy.
I am not bothered though as I have my ticket. I look after No.1....:icon_cool

:icon_conf

The 10% shouldn't include any segregation, so we should be entitled to 2,800 tickets, some 1200 tickets shy.

The problem lies with the concourse, so I hear.

:icon_conf

The 10% shouldn't include any segregation, so we should be entitled to 2,800 tickets, some 1200 tickets shy.

The problem lies with the concourse, so I hear.

sorry feck me got my maths wrong..... yes 2,800 is 10%

Still don't give a fcuk as I have my ticket already.

I expect they are waiting for Sky to announce the live game. When it is announced at this game LCFC will say that those who haven't got a ticket can watch it on the telly and once again let down their fans - just like Arsenal 2004.

10% is an entitlement but our club does not care about its fans - no other conclusion can be drawn!!

There is another if you wanted to go to Stoke but couldnt get a ticket....

Sit in the Co-Operate :icon_lol::icon_lol:

That hasn't sold out.

I expect they are waiting for Sky to announce the live game. When it is announced at this game LCFC will say that those who haven't got a ticket can watch it on the telly and once again let down their fans - just like Arsenal 2004.

10% is an entitlement but our club does not care about its fans - no other conclusion can be drawn!!

TBH I really don't give a shit about how many we are entitled to, as I already have mine. Ask Melton what he thinks as well......:icon_bigg

TBH I really don't give a shit about how many we are entitled to, as I already have mine. Ask Melton what he thinks as well......:icon_bigg
I'll happily give mine away to anybody stupid enough as to want to sit next to you for ninety minutes.

I had to get yours in the Stoke end
That's a relief, at least I'll be able to see. You'll still have to contend with the naughty kids in front of you standing up 'cause they love Leicester.

That's a relief, at least I'll be able to see. You'll still have to contend with the naughty kids in front of you standing up 'cause they love Leicester.
oh christ...... I had forgotten that

Can't wait.....bet it won't be unreserved this time though. And if we are shoved in the upper bit wil lwe be able to get down the front at the end?

I know they've been crap, but I'm on a mission to get Kisnorbo's shirt again!

I'm in Row 4 - you're welcome to have my seat for anything closer to the back.

I don't think anybody would expect anything different of either of you.

Last edited:
Someone on FT reckons we've sold all our allocation now, and Stoke have sold out too, so if you haven't got your ticket it's too late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669