• Sam Mitchell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Janine Butcher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is the word on the street but they have supposedly rehearsed 10 endings and even the actors won't know until half hour before. So in theory they can change the ending right up until then if they want!

Do you want a side bet then? I'll pick Sean Slater you have everybody else in the cast £50 ?

Do you want a side bet then? I'll pick Sean Slater you have everybody else in the cast £50 ?

Nope I hope it is him and that you win some money on it but I don't know enough about it to bet on anyone.

it is the word on the street but they have supposedly rehearsed 10 endings and even the actors won't know until half hour before. So in theory they can change the ending right up until then if they want!
But surely as the episodes next week aren't live, they've already filmed the aftermath of whos done it ?

TBF to him I have other people tell me its this Sean guy and in response to DD I have no idea!

Didn't they already do this with Phil Mitchell 10 years a go?

I can't believe I just voted on that - I really couldn't give the sweat gland of a blue bottle.

I can't believe I just voted on that - I really couldn't give the sweat gland of a blue bottle.

I don't watch Eastenders, neither am I going to stay in and watch it on my birthday, but it's worth putting £30 on at 3/1 if it's a dead certain. :icon_wink

I bet it's a fecking draw.

well no but it's 23 quid a ticket. Sorry but that's just too much.

Grant Mitchell or Grunt as I call him

cos well - he's been running with those gangs and they taught him how to murder and get away with it
He was mentioned as being on the phone by his brother Phil in a recent episode I saw so they are laying the ground for his return.

If not Grunt then of the current cast I'll go for Ryan as all the others are too obvious. I mean they already went for Darren as Georges father* which most people didn't expect I mean Heather and Darren it was so unlikely they may just follow suit.

*PS I did prefer Harry Hill's version of the "who's George's father" episode though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669