Who should we go for now Megson has jumped ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to John Gaunt this morning he seems to think that there will be an announcement that will be good for covscum fans within the next day or 2 and Dowie will be staying due to this.

Sounds like a buyout with money to spare......

Listening to John Gaunt this morning he seems to think that there will be an announcement that will be good for covscum fans within the next day or 2 and Dowie will be staying due to this.

Sounds like a buyout with money to spare......

Reading the CovSkum rag, although that could be the quality of the Mockery, a rescue deal is near struck.

Listening to John Gaunt should make your head blow up. He's a tnuc.

I occasionally listen in my lunch hour, the guys a right nob. nuff said

Listen, TVFA said it was 100% he was coming here, so you should ignore all the stories about Dowie staying at Cov.

I know that Milan has a habit of pulling a surprise move when it comes to our managers (Odd how little time it has taken for sufficient experience to make this observation) but is anyone else beginning to get a bad feeling? The favourites seem to be falling by the wayside - and we know how effective these outsiders have been!

I know that Milan has a habit of pulling a surprise move when it comes to our managers (Odd how little time it has taken for sufficient experience to make this observation) but is anyone else beginning to get a bad feeling? The favourites seem to be falling by the wayside - and we know how effective these outsiders have been!

FAvourites who have fallen by the wayside including...?

FAvourites who have fallen by the wayside including...?

Dowie - has made it pretty clear that he's staying with Cov
Jewell - if he were coming, presumably he'd be here (No contract to terminate)
Souness - as above
Grayson - hasn't made any encoraging noises (quite the reverse)

I'll eat my hat if any of the above are next Leicester manager - amd from what I hear, Royle could be added to that list too.
Cue a Milan special.

Dowie - has made it pretty clear that he's staying with Cov
Jewell - if he were coming, presumably he'd be here (No contract to terminate)
Souness - as above
Grayson - hasn't made any encoraging noises (quite the reverse)

I'll eat my hat if any of the above are next Leicester manager - amd from what I hear, Royle could be added to that list too.
Cue a Milan special.

Absolute shite, not one of those managers has made any statement that rules themselves out of this job.

i expect jewell to sign in the morning now hes missed out on the lincoln job..:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669