Who will be next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A plane leaves Luton airport and travels at 350 miles per hour. Two hours later, another plane leaves on a flightpath beside and parallel to the first plane but it travels at 100 miles per hour faster. How far away from Luton airport will the faster plane be when someone remembers they've forgotten their passport again?

See - absolutely useless in the grown-up world.

Whilst it is easy to dismiss this sort of appointment, because we are aiming for O'Neill, or Hughes, or some other high falutin target, I am sorry to read this.

We assume that there will be a better choice of manager in the summer, but I am a little concerned that we may miss out. McDermott would have been a good choice, in my opinion. He has experience of getting out of this division and has learned what is necessary to stay in the Premier League, by the most painful and effective method: failure.

Win tomorrow and we are back in the play offs

Onwards and upwards with Nige

Exactly the type of game we can lose.

I see people getting carried away as usual (not on here) and remind them that we are not entitled to a win and must work hard for it.

Don't count your chickens just yet.

McDermott would have been a good choice, in my opinion. He has experience of getting out of this division and has learned what is necessary to stay in the Premier League, by the most painful and effective method: failure.

Not for me. He's a one club man. His success at Reading was largely based around that most of the players were bought on his recommendations. His success was one good run of form.

Whilst it is easy to dismiss this sort of appointment, because we are aiming for O'Neill, or Hughes, or some other high falutin target, I am sorry to read this.

We assume that there will be a better choice of manager in the summer, but I am a little concerned that we may miss out. McDermott would have been a good choice, in my opinion. He has experience of getting out of this division and has learned what is necessary to stay in the Premier League, by the most painful and effective method: failure.

Surely then, Nigel will have learnt what it takes to get out of this division next year?

Not for me. He's a one club man. His success at Reading was largely based around that most of the players were bought on his recommendations. His success was one good run of form.

Exactly what I was going to say. Some people just seem to click at a particular club and he had been there for years in the youth set-up?? before being the manager the he knew the club inside out and given that Reading were very good at developing their youth players, he knew them inside out too and vice versa.

Really can't see him doing as well elsewhere and certainly not at Leeds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670