Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or.. Lee Morris ;)

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe501

Who Will Be Our Key Outfield Player Under Levein This Season? Part 2

Steven suggested this so I thought it would be a good idea to redo the old thread with our new players in contention as well :) :) :)

fcukcov

wheres the poll?

Steven

joe501 said:
Who Will Be Our Key Outfield Player Under Levein This Season? Part 2

Steven suggested this so I thought it would be a good idea to redo the old thread with our new players in contention as well :) :) :)

joe501 I love your proactiveness but I was thinking there might be a poll with a time limit of a couple of weeks. :) ;)

joe501

Steven said:
joe501 I love your proactiveness but I was thinking there might be a poll with a time limit of a couple of weeks. :) ;)

the poll is up :);) :icon_lol: :038:
i vote for hughes as he has the talent and skill that most championship players lack.

and how do i put it up with a time limit???

Graz

I voted Johansson, with Maybury and Hughes close second ;) Johansson will spend most of the season partnering either McCarthy or Gerrbrand in the centre of defence, 2 players who are inexperienced. Also with the left back position being a big weakness, then the experience from Johansson is vital. He needs to be leading the defence. If he has a bad season, then I think the rest of the defence will do as well, so for that reason he is a key player for us. Maybury for a similar reason, just less so. Hughes just because he's amazing ;)

Steven

Graz said:
I voted Johansson, with Maybury and Hughes close second ;) Johansson will spend most of the season partnering either McCarthy or Gerrbrand in the centre of defence, 2 players who are inexperienced. Also with the left back position being a big weakness, then the experience from Johansson is vital. He needs to be leading the defence. If he has a bad season, then I think the rest of the defence will do as well, so for that reason he is a key player for us. Maybury for a similar reason, just less so. Hughes just because he's amazing ;)

If I have not congratulated you on for your 1000th post, let me take this opportunity to do so. ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :038: :038:

Steven

Alright who is the joker that put Lee Morris. :rolleyes: :icon_bigg ;)

PFKAKTF FOX

I have voted for Hughesy as I think as an individual player, he has the ability and class to turn us from lower mid table into a potential play off challenging side. But there are also a number of other players who will be pivotal in the shaping of our season.

The other key performers for me will be the strikers and whether the likes of De Vries, Humey and Elvis can score the goals that enable us to compete within this division.

Graz

Steven said:
If I have not congratulated you on for your 1000th post, let me take this opportunity to do so. ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :038: :038:

Thanks, hadn't actually noticed myself ;)

fcukcov

Hughes deff. Looks like this vote is over before it really got going. Lest hope he can live up to our expectations.

londonfox

TommyK said:
De Vries. He's got a lot of responsability now connelly's gone.

Hughes is class...and will make all the difference. But goals is what we need!

Agree totally mate.. I voted for de Vries aswell for the very same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669