Who would you keep out of the current squad ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep :-

Logan
Kisnorbo
Stearman
McAuley
McCarthy
Kenton
Wesolowski
Tiatto
Hume
Fryatt

possibly keep :-

Henderson
Johansson
Maybury
Sheehan
Porter
Sylla
Hughes
Williams
Hammond
O'Grady
de Vries

say bye bye to :-

Douglas
Johnson
Low

Am I the only one who thinks his performances are consistantly below par?:102:

it seems so!

I wasnt impressed with Kents when he was on own last time and was confinced he could do a job this time round, but i have been surprised. He likes to get stuck in and tackle - he may have had a bad game on saturday but everyone has a bad game now and then - he fits in well at the back

it seems so!

I wasnt impressed with Kents when he was on own last time and was confinced he could do a job this time round, but i have been surprised. He likes to get stuck in and tackle - he may have had a bad game on saturday but everyone has a bad game now and then - he fits in well at the back

I didnt see saturdays game, i just dont think he is that good but thats my opinion i spose.

I'd keep :-

Logan
Kisnorbo
Stearman
McAuley
McCarthy
Kenton
Wesolowski
Tiatto
Hume
Fryatt

Henderson
Johansson
Maybury
Sheehan
Porter
Sylla
Hughes
Williams
Hammond
O'Grady
de Vries

say bye bye to :-

Douglas
Johnson
Low

I'd keep Porter only because he has not done enough to warrant being thrown out or kept in. Moreover the cost of keeping him for another year would be cheap enough and it might be worth seeing if he does come good. ;)

Otherwise fairly spot on. ;) :023:

I'd keep Porter only because he has not done enough to warrant being thrown out or kept in. Moreover the cost of keeping him for another year would be cheap enough and it might be worth seeing if he does come good. ;)

Otherwise fairly spot on. ;) :023:

That's why I put him in the 'possibly' category. :icon_wink ;)

Seems to be a lot of layers going, does everyone assume RK will be gone because he wont want to get rid of most of he squad!

Players to Stay
Logan
Kisnorbo
Stearman
McAuley
McCarthy
Kenton
Wesolowski
Hume
Fryatt
Porter
O'Grady

Basis of a decent squad

Johansson
Sheehan
Hughes

Last edited:
Def keeps:-
Logan
kisnorbo
mcarthy
mcauley
Stearman
weso
hume
fryatt
porter

rest can feck off i reckon. Some of the young lads may be worth keeping on for another season or so to see if they develop if not feck them off as well.

Logan
kisnorbo
mcarthy
mcauley
Stearman
weso
hume
fryatt
porter

rest can feck off i reckon. Some of the young lads may be worth keeping on for another season or so to see if they develop if not feck them off as well.

Add Williams and i'd pretty much agree with that.

Logan
kisnorbo
mcarthy
mcauley
Stearman
weso
hume
fryatt
porter

Good shout fcukcov but I would replace Fryatt with O'Grady.

Add Williams and i'd pretty much agree with that.
:eek: :018: no way pds he would be one of the first to get rid.

Fully fit or not he would still be a poser that wouldn't move more than 10 yards from the centre circle so he should be canned along with that other poser Johnson.:icon_bigg

Fully fit or not he would still be a poser that wouldn't move more than 10 yards from the centre circle so he should be canned along with that other poser Johnson.:icon_bigg

Now Johnson I agree with. I would definately keep him out of the current squad.

Good shout fcukcov but I would replace Fryatt with O'Grady.

I think we have seen pretty much what ogravy has to offer and it aint much for a promotion chasing side whereas fryatt still hasnt shown his fulll potential, give him another season or so. If it doesnt work then sell him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566