Who's going Gillingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Right then, what was done at Loftus Road was done...

So, who's going Gillingham? I must have more mney than sense...

I will be there, and I hope to see Tommy Wright..

Not a f*ckin' chance in hell after Saturday

You've got more chance of seeing Tommy Cooper than Tommy Wright

As I am based in the south I have to go Homer, if I were in Coalville, they could swivel...

lets hope we don't lose 3-2 again like the last time we were down there at priestfield....

I must be mad but I will be taking half a day off work, spending £40 on petrol plus the cost of the ticket and getting home at gone midnight after dropping my mate home in Nottingham. If only our players showed as much commitment!!!

Absolutely mate, absolutely, this will be around £100 I have spent on watching the club in four days, with a one-year-old boy and wife, such funds are not easy to waste on shite performances...

I'm going!!!!!

MICKY ADAMS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY !!!!!!!

If I haven't got a ticket yet, could I turn up and buy one for our area at the ground ... just wondering ?

Feckin' hell folks, I have to take my hat off to you

Wild horses couldn't drag me down to the Priestfield tomorrow night, and I salute everyone who turns up. Puts me to shame, and the same could be said of all the players

I heard we'd only sold 200 tickets, but maybe there's a few more than that going.

That's what faith is all about, Mr Adams. You could learn a thing or two and stop insulting us all with your ridiculous catchphrase.

Don't forget yer Adams Out banner, just in case..........

beaumontfox said:
i'm going....................

we could always use the Adams Out banners as umbrellas cos the weather report ain't looking too healthy............

LOL .... and were in an UNCOVERED stand. Should be like being at Portsmouth.

Me and me chum Durham Fox will be travelling down in his brand new beemer tomorrow afternoon to cheer on the muppets.

RichMC24 said:
I'm going!!!!!

MICKY ADAMS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY !!!!!!!

That's the spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584