Who's going Gillingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ll be there, alway`s am, am having to drive a people carrier down, there was`nt enough people able to go to take the usual coach ! tickets will be available on the gate, look out for a grey haired old git and come and say hello, I`ll have the black away shirt on and a black cap with a tiger on the front :shock:

Phil The Fox said:
If I haven't got a ticket yet, could I turn up and buy one for our area at the ground ... just wondering ?

Yes you can, tickets on the gate.

I really wish I was going......I was reminiscing on the game last season..think it was against Charlton...when we did the Mickey Adams chant (yes I know its the only one we do....) for about 15 minutes and it was awesome. When all the remembrance day veterans came out at half time and we had to clap them I was in agony. Its such a great feeling to be part of that group emotion. and its so dire at the moment at the Walkers....away games still have a more positive feel (but for how long?)...

beltonfox said:
I really wish I was going......I was reminiscing on the game last season..think it was against Charlton...when we did the Mickey Adams chant (yes I know its the only one we do....) for about 15 minutes and it was awesome. When all the remembrance day veterans came out at half time and we had to clap them I was in agony. Its such a great feeling to be part of that group emotion. and its so dire at the moment at the Walkers....away games still have a more positive feel (but for how long?)...

Blackburn at home. We won 2:0 with both shots! :wink:

According to the Mercury, you can turn up and pay on the gate and get to see the hugely attractive and enticing clash between Gillingham and City. This will cost just £24!!!!
No thanks, can't afford it. The worrying thing is that if I had the cash, I'd probably would go!

Hmmm , Man U vs Fehnerhahce, likley debut for Rooney, on tv in the comfort of own home. Or trail across town, from North London to an hour's train ride the other side, for what will probably be a crushing disappointment (again), possibly even getting p*ss wet through as well as its out in the open... never mind that the footie will be less than sparkling. At least Blake won't be playing though ... what to do what to do ... ???

:? :? :?

Taking the girlfriend out is more appealing than Priestfield.... :D

dannyboy said:

But you have to remember that Mrs Priestfield was a stunner in her day.

dannyboy said:

Walking the dog is more appealing than Priestfield. Anyone got one I can borrow for the evening? :wink:

Billy Boy said:
dannyboy said:

Walking the dog is more appealing than Priestfield. Anyone got one I can borrow for the evening? :wink:

Cheeky..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570