Who's Voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few on here won't remember just how bad it was under Thatcher and The Tories.I didn't vote but I would never ever ever in a million years vote Conservative and anybody who could be prepared to let that non entity that is Cameron govern the Country is deranged ..IMO

Quite a few on here won't remember just how bad it was under Thatcher and The Tories.I didn't vote but I would never ever ever in a million years vote Conservative and anybody who could be prepared to let that non entity that is Cameron govern the Country is deranged ..IMO

i think homer said previously you cant be serious in not voting for someone you dont like or because what they did years ago but vote on the policies you most want/agree with :102:

i think homer said previously you cant be serious in not voting for someone you dont like or because what they did years ago but vote on the policies you most want/agree with :102:

I can do what I like I...do the present day Tories really have any of their own polices ?
I wouldn't vote Tory becasuse of what they stand for,I'd imagine Webbo and RS know where I am coming from.

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know that I and my family are in no way responsible for the BNP gaining a seat in the Euro elections for the Yorkshit and Humbled region. Thank you.

i think that was in harrogate?? so you can breathe a little more deeply :)

and less will remember how awful it was like under Wilson and Callaghan, two people whos death's did not come quick enough IMO.

and less will remember how awful it was like under Wilson and Callaghan, two people whos death's did not come quick enough IMO.

how do you remember,i thought you were similar age to me ?

Last edited:
Thats it BG,if you can't give an answer then just say some gibbering rubbish,can see why you are a Tory.

you don't have to,we can tell by what you post.You'd bring back hanging.....in public

I believe there is a place for stocks in today's world.

Mind you the do gooder counsellor's would be queuing up to offer their assistance after poor Johnny had some rotten tomatoes threw at him, just because he kicked the old lady to the ground and ran off with her pension money.

So feck it, counsellors can be first in the pillories. :098:
Any other suggestions, serious or otherwise?

I believe there is a place for stocks in today's world.

Mind you the do gooder counsellor's would be queuing up to offer their assistance after poor Johnny had some rotten tomatoes threw at him, just because he kicked the old lady to the ground and ran off with her pension money.

So feck it, counsellors can be first in the pillories. :098:
Any other suggestions, serious or otherwise?

Tougher sanctions than pelting offenders with rotten tomatoes are already in place. What makes you think that such a ridiculous suggestion would do anything to prevent 'Johnny' from offending in the first place?

Tougher sanctions than pelting offenders with rotten tomatoes are already in place. What makes you think that such a ridiculous suggestion would do anything to prevent 'Johnny' from offending in the first place?

He has arthritis

Because he voted BNP last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670