Who's Voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

Well ladies and gentlemen it's polling day once again, who will be making the effort to turn out and vote? Which TBaller's think it's a waste of time?

Feel free to disclose which way your vote will be going, Im still undecided.

Just spoke to Danny n'gueesen outside the poling station. They said he cant vote......something about not being able to put a cross in the box.

Typical, you look for some serious response and up pop you feckers.

I tell you what did notice whilst out at Brauny Park yesterday, someone had decorated one of polling boards with 'BMP!' all over it. Snigger.....must have been the Lestoh accent.

I had a postal vote but I forgot to post it. I gave it to Mrs Jeff to take with her, she's working in the poling station all day and will be at the count tonight.

I don't mind saying who I voted for.

In our local election I had the choice of Conservative, BNP and Labour. I would never vote for BNP or Cons so I had to vote for Labour by default.

In the European election I voted for the Green party. I wouldn't normally vote for them but under PR it might help them get a seat that would otherwise go to one of the main parties.

I want to but don't think i will have the time. I did orginally register for postal voting but the local authority seemed to have cocked that up and I still get the cards.

I'll definitely make the effort to vote, if only because there was enough people that sacrificed things over 60 years ago to allow us the privilege.

I'll definitely make the effort to vote, if only because there was enough people that sacrificed things over 60 years ago to allow us the privilege.

The Suffragettes were about 100 years ago BB, not 60

That true, but i'm sure you get my point.

I think I do, but I'm not sure I agree.
Do you think if the outcome of WWII had been different, your right to suffrage would be different now?

i shall be voting....just to lessen the BNP and UKIP (they talk....UKIP) vote

not a big fan of the main parties...although i like the Lib Dems a bit, Vince Cable is good...although that mong Sarah Teather was in my year at Leicester Grammar School

Possibly a UKIP vote from myself, still not decided.

in UKIP's defence...they do take votes from Tories

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572