Who's Voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be voting. Where I live it's between Labour and the Tories, and I will never ever vote for the Tories, so it's Labour as the least worst.

Last edited:
I'll be voting. Where I live it's between Labour and the Tories, and I will never ever vote for the Tories, so it's Labour as the least worst.

I have the stunning choice of

Labour
Cons
Libs
BNP

Im truely struggling in the Local elections to vote.

anyone who votes labour is a wanker!

I wouldn't vote for a 'Tory' party like Labour, but I have been known to masturbate Occasionally*

*by 'Occasionally' I mean 'regularly', of course

We've got a bit of a problem, really, because anyone who votes Tory is a ****, anyone who votes liberal is an effete no-mark, only dipshits vote BNP etc.

fully agree with you.

I think I do, but I'm not sure I agree.
Do you think if the outcome of WWII had been different, your right to suffrage would be different now?

Well who knows:102:

I dont like to look any further than the fact, that I like many have old relatives that put their lives at risk in order to keep us free of tyranny, and thats something that i personally appreciate.
I also think that there are probaly millions of people around the world at this very time, that would love to have a fair voice in their countries leadership.

Well who knows:102:

I dont like to look any further than the fact, that I like many have old relatives that put their lives at risk in order to keep us free of tyranny, and thats something that i personally appreciate.
I also think that there are probaly millions of people around the world at this very time, that would love to have a fair voice in their countries leadership.

I do understand your sentiment Brauny, but remember, the Nazis were voted into power, much the same as the totalitarian dictatorship you have in the UK now.

I do understand your sentiment Brauny, but remember, the Nazis were voted into power, much the same as the totalitarian dictatorship you have in the UK now.

Yes, and in both cases the respective leaderships have deceived their voters.Imo most goverments deliver little of what they promise, and from that standpoint i can agree with your opinion.
On the other hand i think that having the right to vote in the first place is still the ultimate thing.

Last edited:
I always find a little odd that people refuse to vote for a party based on what they did 25+ years ago. Surely what they are doing/proposing to do now is the thing that you should look at?!?

I always find a little odd that people refuse to vote for a party based on what they did 25+ years ago. Surely what they are doing/proposing to do now is the thing that you should look at?!?

One of the reasons I could possibly be voting Con in an hour.

Pair of ****s.

TBF politics should never be allowed on the forum, along with religion. Both topics should be banned.

TBF politics should never be allowed on the forum, along with religion. Both topics should be banned.

I did agree with that sentiment however It looks like the amount of people willing to take the subject seriously on here these days is quite small.

I cannot bring myself to vote Labour due to recent mistakes that should never have been allowed to happen, I cannot vote for the Lib's because I don't agree with half of their policies, especially they're fondness of Europe and I cannot vote BNP for obvious reasons. That leaves me with the wax jacket brigade, who strangely enough I find myself almost agreeing with recently.

It's either that or no vote in the local's im affraid.

Dont see any problem with a reasonable debate on any subject, its only those with extreme opinions that take it beyond the levels of acceptance.
For instance in politics there or going to be more people that probaly disagree with me rather than agree, but i'd listen to opposite opinions without feeling the need to verbally abuse them.
The only people that i dont have much respect for are those that can see absolutely no wrong in the party they support. They all have faults.

Labour by default for me also, though i wish theyd bin the New Labour stick and go back to the traditional Labour party. I just vote them cause theyre the only party who can realistically challenge the Tories.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670