Why isn't this illegal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because as with most things in life, if you take them to the extreme, they're dangerous.

Normal people can lead normal lives with normal pleasures. It's the thickos that die or OD, let them.

There are 30 Ecstacy related deaths a year, yet 1000 deaths as a result of horse riding. :102:

There are 30 Ecstacy related deaths a year, yet 1000 deaths as a result of horse riding. :102:

Do you have a source for that SNJ?
I doubt very much that there have been 30 deaths in total, never mind per year.

Did you make both those statistics up or just the one of them?

There has been one death from cannabis ,well related at lest the chap passed out and chocked to death on his own puke!!!!!

So the Pembrokeshire Coroner was wrong when he accepted the pathologists report that said that Lee Maisey died as a result of cannabis poisoning and returned a verdict of misadventure through taking part in an illegal activity.

For goodness sake look at the facts before you spout your bollocks.

Druggies will always blame something else.

ie, if one druggie was smashed out of his box, couldn't see properly and walked under a train. Another druggie wouldn't allow this to be a drug related death, they see it as an unfortunate trainline accident.

So the Pembrokeshire Coroner was wrong when he accepted the pathologists report that said that Lee Maisey died as a result of cannabis poisoning and returned a verdict of misadventure through taking part in an illegal activity.

That's not actually what happened, they couldn't find any reason for his death. The post motem showed that he had raised levels of cannabinoids in his blood, as would be expected for a stoner, but the levels were not even approaching a lethal dose.
The coroners verdict was utter nonsense and was most likely politically motivated.

Quite

I think SJN must be referring to this.......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7876425.stm

Although I think his 0 key must have got stuck when typing 10.

No, I'm referring to an original report on the BBC radio news that clearly stated 30 and 1000. The website then published an article claiming 100 deaths and that has now been reduced even further. However, the original news broadcast contained the figures from my post.

back to the central theme. WOW is a great game but not addictive.

Road deaths make all these quoted pale into insignificance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669