williams playing the bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

loud fecker, had to shut the windows to stop the kids dancing...
5 nights we've got of this....gggrrrrr...:mad:

Williams Playing The Bowl

Did he have Hughes and Johnson with him. No wonder their football is shite if all they do is play bowls

ok then! you must have massive man boobs

Yes I do.

Orson lack orignality, style, musicianship, fashion sense, decent songwriting and most of all they are all arrogant twats from America. The slaphead of a frontman thinks he could pull anything in the world.

If you notice Orson dont do festivals and tours in shitty little toilet seat circuit venues, I wonder why?

well carry on wondering!!

Because they are so fecking poor that with an audience who are not a) saps will to listen to what Edith Bowman spoon feds them with b) lack hear very similar bands c) have no sense whats wrong and good, they would be bottled and heckled.

They will always be a support slot. Their core audience is the same as Robbie Williams.

Because they are so fecking poor that with an audience who are not a) saps will to listen to what Edith Bowman spoon feds them with b) lack hear very similar bands c) have no sense whats wrong and good, they would be bottled and heckled.

They will always be a support slot. Their core audience is the same as Robbie Williams.

look hazza im right your wrong

get over it:icon_lol:

I will have a poll, you win if the majority think they are bollocks.

I win if the majority think they are crap or they dont even reach on a people's recognisable scale (proving if they were any good everyone would know them).

hazza they make good catchy tunes that i enjoy singing along to when im driving my car

so im right

-----------------END OF THREAD--------------------;)

I will have a poll, you win if the majority think they are bollocks.

I win if the majority think they are crap or they dont even reach on a people's recognisable scale (proving if they were any good everyone would know them).
Make sure you put the "I don't care" option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670