Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzman said:
Well the Russians and countries of the former Eastern bloc are different. All the ova's and vic's are indeed attractive.

Now the Williams, Davenports and Mauresmo's, they are the type of woman who have the features of a man.

Still give 'em one, though

Every hole's a goal...........

Hazzman said:
Until there's a British winner.
Fukk 'em all. I couldn't care less about Tennis since the mid 80's. All the personalities have gone.

When will people realise Tennis happens all year round, not just 2 weeks in June/July

Last edited:
Jeff said:
It's no different to football. The enthusiasts will watch it all the time, part time fans will watch the cup final and the world cup.

Couldn't agree more - Ever since Euro '96 we've been beset by the part timer footy fan

Same as the Rugby World Cup

Same as horse racing "fans" at Grand National time

etc. etc.

Tennis is no different apart from the fact that it's complete boring shite (except for the women's knickers thing)

Hope Andy Murray goes out in the first round and impales himself on a net post at the same time - wanker.

Last edited:
fecking boring game.

Imagine how shite it would be if The Beatles played tennis? That would be fecking awful.

Hazzman said:
Most of Britain do, you're a freak and exception.
No I'm not, I'm an individual with my own tastes and preferences. Tennis isn't one of them. Deal with it

Hazzman said:
I am not arguing that, half of Britain watches Wimbledon and you're an exception. That's all.
How can I be the exception if only half watches it. Surely I am just one of 32,000,000 that don't watch it

Hazzman said:
I have been proven wrong, Melton you are the shepherd whereas others are the sheep.
I said I was an individual, not a leader, which is what the word "shepherd", used used in a negative context appears to indicate. I counted myself as one of the 32,000,000, not leading them

I put it to you Mr Hazzman, that you are trying to use my own words to insult me and it isn't working.

Why not just call me a short arsed, fat, four eyed little fukker with very little patience and an understandably bad attitude. Then you won't be far off the mark :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I said I was an individual, not a leader, which is what the word "shepherd" used used in a negative context appears to indicate. I counted myself as one of the 32,000,000, not leading them

I put it to you Mr Hazzman, that you are trying to use my own words to insult me and it isn't working.

Why not just call me a short arsed, fat, four eyed little fukker with very little patience and an understandably bad attitude. Then you won't be far off the mark :icon_lol:

You are a short arsed,fat four eyed little fukker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566