Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Bloomfield of GB also through. Well Done to him, enough ATP ranking pts and some dosh to keep him going.

And also James Delagdo, the baldie who always gets through to the second round, he played an epic five setter

Bogdanovic has lost to Nadal who will quickly run off to watch Spain versus France who have took the lead.

No British woman through.

Last edited:
Take Timbo out and we have not produced a decent player for as long as i can remember. What abject failure by the authorities. Yes great lets have 2 weeks of Wimbledon and then go and stick your wooden racket back in the loft for another year. The LTA must make a mint through Wimbledon but where does the money go? Do you have any good tennis court facilities near you? probaly not cos most of them are run down and neglected council run things. Britain will never compete in this sport whilst the powers that be continue to stick their heads in the sand, and like always unless you've got money to join a posh little private club you might as well forget it.

Brauny Blue said:
Take Timbo out and we have not produced a decent player for as long as i can remember. What abject failure by the authorities. Yes great lets have 2 weeks of Wimbledon and then go and stick your wooden racket back in the loft for another year. The LTA must make a mint through Wimbledon but where does the money go? Do you have any good tennis court facilities near you? probaly not cos most of them are run down and neglected council run things. Britain will never compete in this sport whilst the powers that be continue to stick their heads in the sand, and like always unless you've got money to join a posh little private club you might as well forget it.
:038: :038: :038:

Durham Fox said:
its 2/1 on that I wont be watching any of this shit.

I'll have some of that

I bet you tune in to watch Sharapova etc. flashing her knicks

I will

An English gel has knocked out the number 11 seed :038: :038: :038:

Can't remember the last time something like that happened (I expect somebody else can though)!

Hector said:
Can't remember the last time something like that happened (I expect somebody else can though)!
Once, a local farmer went sleep on a hay bail and he woke up with cramp. That rates along side surely :102:

Hector said:
An English gel has knocked out the number 11 seed :038: :038: :038:

Balatcha (spelling) whose father played for Ipswich Town a few years back got to the Third Round. She also got to the second round of the Australian Open. However, she's very injury=prone.

Wimpboy is struggling.

I have been watching a cracking match between Baghitids and Alan Mackin, 5 setter but Baghitids of Cyprus looks set to win.

Hazzman said:
Balatcha (spelling) whose father played for Ipswich Town a few years back got to the Third Round. She also got to the second round of the Australian Open. However, she's very injury=prone.

Did she beat any top 16 players though?

Hector said:
Not partial to tennis, are you Melton?
Not really Hector, but I understand those that do, I am just having an innocent jest at the expense of those that do. I am passionate about Koi Carp and ornamental fish and get lots of abuse about it, but eh, I don't mind. Each to their own, Live & let live & as many more cliches as can possibly be

Melton Fox said:
Not really Hector, but I understand those that do, I am just having an innocent jest at the expense of those that do. I am passionate about Koi Carp and ornamental fish and get lots of abuse about it, but eh, I don't mind. Each to their own, Live & let live & as many more cliches as can possibly be

Fish-keeping is a good sport. I'm very fond of my catfish, gouramis, and clown loaches.

Hector said:
Fish-keeping is a good sport. I'm very fond of my catfish, gouramis, and clown loaches.
Clown Loach are one of of the best selling fish in our trade and gaining in popularity all the time. At the mo, I am currently only keeping high quality Fancy Goldfish from China & Japan in my aquarium

2002 - Made Grand Slam debut at Wimbledon, as WC ranked No. 295, and reached the 3r with an upset of No. 32 seed (world No. 37) Coetzer before falling to No. 48 Likhovtseva 64 76; ranking cracked the Top 200 for the first time at No. 199; one week later, won first pro title at ITF/Felixstowe-GBR with wins over No. 2 and No. 3 seeds; captured second pro title at ITF/Pamplona-

She beat a 32.no seed then.

Give it up Timbo. A very good player in his day and a top 10 ranking for quite a long time, so he should't be knocked. Problem now is that he's slipped too far down the rankings and will be drawn against top seeds in most competitions now. Its no fun losing out to players he probaly would have bt 10 years ago, so time to go imo.

Last edited:
is that scottish twat murray out yet?
"I'm supporting anyone who is playing England" Well, feck off home from this English tournament then. Should be banned....tosser:018:

Melton Fox said:
Clown Loach are one of of the best selling fish in our trade and gaining in popularity all the time. At the mo, I am currently only keeping high quality Fancy Goldfish from China & Japan in my aquarium

Guppy was shit, though, wasn't he ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570