Speculation Winter '13 - Spring '14 Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cate Fox

Was he the one that smashed his car into a lamp post and then ran off or am I mixing him up with another reprobate?

Graz

Pennant would be more of a Sven signing... or a QPR one.

Has some talent, but not the right attitude for our squad

Last edited:

fitz

Said by some to be the most talented player to come through the Arsenal Academy in recent years.. Alleged drug dealing father - but very talented player nonetheless

Did he come through the academy at Arse? I thought they took him from Notts County?

The lad is a tit, let him go to somewhere fitting like Leeds

H T B

Lindegaad (sp) is a very good second keeper and is happy as to be back up.

More paper talk

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Schmeichel to Manure in the summer! ... But only 2 or 3 times as our visiting first choice keeper when we play them in the league and maybe a cup match!

FryattFox

Schmeichel to Manure in the summer! ... But only 2 or 3 times as our visiting first choice keeper when we play them in the league and maybe a cup match!

I always assumed that they followed the standard 1 match at home / 1 match away each season in the PL.

Not worth getting a season ticket if we have 38 away matches.

Arightfilbert

Plenty happening on News Now today........Moore out for 3 weeks with a cracked rib (Mercury).
Metro reckon that Manure & AC/DC battling it out for £4m Kasper, with manure possibly ready to throw Anders Lindegaard into the package.....pure speculation, of course!

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Plenty happening on News Now today........Moore out for 3 weeks with a cracked rib (Mercury).
Metro reckon that Manure & AC/DC battling it out for £4m Kasper, with manure possibly ready to throw Anders Lindegaard into the package.....pure speculation, of course!

What? We get £4million for Kasper + Lindegaard?

Si Nick

Kasper to Man Utd was always going to be written by a lazy journo, fathers footsteps & all that. Kasper will only play at a Premiership club where he is first choice

Biffa Bacon

I doubt it Mike.
Kasper´s evaluation is supposed to be about £3m......strangely enough, Denmarks 1st choice national keeper....Stephan Andersen, is only valued at £875,000. Dunno what Lindegaard is valued at?

My friends in Denmark have told me that there are strong possibilities that Kasper will be the longterm first choice keeper for their national team, Lindegaard doesn't play enough to be a strong candidate and Andersen is seen as part of the old regime, they might be wrong though.

Real Sharapova

A friend of mine who is a season ticket holder at Southend United tells me we had a couple of scouts at their cup game with Hull looking at Southend's young goalkeeper Daniel Bentley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669