Wolverhampton Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

On early just for YV !!

Odds from #####

Will pay out on 1st LCFC scorer even if Wolves score 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Very generous odds for first Leicester scorer - you would only get those odds from a bookie for the first scorer in the match.

Do you think Nottingham is try to bankrupt the vbookie?

Nottingham Fox

Very generous odds for first Leicester scorer - you would only get those odds from a bookie for the first scorer in the match.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Not at all, vbookie and I are just very confident Wolves will score 1st :icon_wink

fcukcov

not that generous as we are unlikely to score.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Not at all, vbookie and I are just very confident Wolves will score 1st :icon_wink

But the way that you have offered it, even if Wolves do score first second and third, you still have to pay out on the first City scorer.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
But the way that you have offered it, even if Wolves do score first second and third, you still have to pay out on the first City scorer.

That's something I've done in the past. I've also done it in the past where I would pay out on the last scorer as well as the first scorer.

There are a couple of reasons for being generous like this:

1. Your vCash isn't refunded if you bet on someone who doesn't play - or isn't on the pitch when the first goal is scored.
2. vCash isn't real money!

Last edited:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
That's something I've done in the past. I've also done it in the past where I would pay out on the last scorer as well as the first scorer.

There are a couple of reasons for being generous like this:

1. Your vCash isn't refunded if you bet on someone who doesn't play - or isn't on the pitch when the first goal is scored.
2. vCash isn't real money!

Oh! So no ritual cutting off of Nottingham's bollocks then? I think people will be disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669