Match Thread Wolves v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll echo the others - Perez has been very poor so far. I'd like to see Ünder on.

I think we're playing okay otherwise, it's just a horrible game.

I was thinking this. Its such a weird thing that's come in... Always makes me slightly nervous too that someone is going to get it smack in the face, or the wall lands on them.

Think it was Ricardo there this time to answer your question
they normally lie about a yard behind the wall but he was getting right behind their feet

The ref is just giving a free kick for every tackle. Let the game run a bit please

Perez has been complete dog bob.

Either need to put Ünder on for him, or stick Vardy on, put Iheanacho behind him and Maddison on the right.

Justin, Choudhury, Barnes and Maddison have done well so far. The rest just a bit 'meh'. Perez stinking the place out worse than an unwashed hooker with a yeast infection.

Jesus Christ the foul Atkinson just gave near the dugout :043:

That Tielemans ball to Perez was perfect - the weight on that pass was just dead on.

Decent hit by Maddison, won me £7 by getting his 2nd on target in first half

Well, so far I'm wrong about Choudhury as there is no midfield battle. Ricardo looks rusty doesn't he? He's been done by Neto far too easily.

Atkinson used to be a good ref but he's lost it nowadays. He's not a good ref any more.

Evans is either gonna be subbed off or sent off in this game isn't he...

Don't fancy Amartey at centr back against this lot.

How long will it take for Rodgers to twig that Perez isn't a right ****ing winger.

It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have 2 of the ****ers on the bench.

How long will it take for Rodgers to twig that Perez isn't a right ****ing winger.

It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have 2 of the ****ers on the bench.
I don’t think he’ll ever work it out.

Dross. Two natural right wingers on the bench and we are playing Perez there. ****ing ludicrous nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669