Match Thread Wolves v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've done alright. Perez having a shitter but Hamza is having a good game and Maddison and Barnes look like they will create something. Nacho doing okay too although Wolves defending very deep is making it difficult.

It's not a great game to watch, but we're doing the right things and I think have looked more like finding the opening as the half has gone on.

Wolves will score from a corner, we’ll then continue to not be able to break them down.

This has 1-0 Wolves written all over it.

Just take Perez off FFS

Albrighton has been excellent recently so I’m completely baffled as to how that useless twonk gets in ahead of him. Quite bizarre

The only real danger is Neto against Ricardo. And every single corner, obviously

Iheanacho has to score with that chance. That's where we miss Vardy the most. Even an off form Vardy gets that.

I'd like to see Ünder come on Perez - think he'd more effective than Albrighton in this.

Albrighton for Perez please. Ricardo needs some help with Neto and Albrighton would offer going forward too.

Get Perez off for Albrighton immediately. Vardy on too please..

The main highlight for the pundits is Traore getting beyond Justin once.....

****ing hate wolves. Awful side. Any challenge on them is also a foul. Bunch of ****s.

I'm sure you're all going to be disappointed as we (and most other clubs) barely ever make tactical changes at half time.

Just hope that Evans is good to continue and then we don't wait too long to get someone else on for Perez

I would put albrighton on. With so little space Under would simply hog the ball as he usually does and lose possession every time we go forward with him. I don't think he's that much better then Perez aside from his pace.

I'd like to see Ünder come on Perez - think he'd more effective than Albrighton in this.
Nah I’d go for Albrighton. Other than the first Leeds game there hasn’t been anything at this level that I’ve seen suggesting Under has got it.

With the footage of the pitch being sprayed behind Keane it looked as though a big jet of water was coming out of his ears

This is tight. Tighter than, um, something that's tight. Wolves entirely happy to defend and look to break. Or get one from a set piece. We've worked some good half chances, so we're finding the space. I'm not so convinced with the trickery; the one-twos and back flicks. I'd much rather someone twatted it from 20 yards so, yes, bring on Under - not least to reduce my tension.

Doing okay though. We're staying mindful to their attacking threat but still playing on the front foot. Hamza is again staying disciplined, so that's good. A half time tweak (hopefully Evans is OK) and I reckon we could win this

Jonny for them off at half time.

Maybe they just realised they could rest him since we have Perez at RW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669