Women Dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderby fox

I have decided to return to the dating game after an absence of two and a half months and i have a little dillema.

I met this bird and on sat she came out down 1 of my locals for a karaoke session even though she only knew me and she joined in with all my mates banter and was actually the complete opposite to the last one who didn't wanna join in or go out with my mates.

Now the dillema is that when we talk on the phone she keeps mentioning her ex's and i think that's a bit weird. She rarely mentions them when were out but on the phone she does although she does say she'll never go back to her ex's.

Do you think there's a chance she'll go back to them or is it normal for women to talk about their ex boyfriends?

I'd like to add that compared to the former Miss Enderby's she aint half bad for me. she aint a small bird but then i'm a big bugger so it would be wrong for me to date a stick and i prefer a bit of meat on my women. she also has long blonde hair, the best boat race i've been with by a long way and also a decent rack on her. I feel that the fact she has a nice face and rack is important in this question as is the fact that she actually has a personality. is age also a factor. i've just turned 24 and she's just turned 20.

Now i ask all my fellow talking ballers for there take on my dillema as there is a wide range of opinions from you i suspect that will help me make my decision.

Is there a future for me and this girl?

Is she religious?

I have decided to return to the dating game after an absence of two and a half months and i have a little dillema.

I met this bird and on sat she came out down 1 of my locals for a karaoke session even though she only knew me and she joined in with all my mates banter and was actually the complete opposite to the last one who didn't wanna join in or go out with my mates.

Now the dillema is that when we talk on the phone she keeps mentioning her ex's and i think that's a bit weird. She rarely mentions them when were out but on the phone she does although she does say she'll never go back to her ex's.

Do you think there's a chance she'll go back to them or is it normal for women to talk about their ex boyfriends?

I'd like to add that compared to the former Miss Enderby's she aint half bad for me. she aint a small bird but then i'm a big bugger so it would be wrong for me to date a stick and i prefer a bit of meat on my women. she also has long blonde hair, the best boat race i've been with by a long way and also a decent rack on her. I feel that the fact she has a nice face and rack is important in this question as is the fact that she actually has a personality. is age also a factor. i've just turned 24 and she's just turned 20.

Now i ask all my fellow talking ballers for there take on my dillema as there is a wide range of opinions from you i suspect that will help me make my decision.

Is there a future for me and this girl?

The difference is you're not going out with her at the moment. As soon as you start going out with her she will slowly start to make you chose between her and your friends. Its just what women do. :icon_lol:

IMO she is likely to talk about past relationships for a start as that is her point of reference for forming a new relationship. The more time you spend with her you are more likely to get closer and the conversations will changes to things like how much are going to spend on her and why are you into commitment and can I shag your mate on the side? But for now, go for it son.

The difference is you're not going out with her at the moment. As soon as you start going out with her she will slowly start to make you chose between her and your friends. Its just what women do. :icon_lol:

You make a good point there willow but 1 thing that makes me think that this wont happen is that she's only 20 and still doing all the clubbing scene. the last one was only 21 but she had a tin lid and to put it bluntly she was a right boring sod. whereas i dont mind the odd jolly to a nightclub, i couldn't do it every week now and much prefer 5-6 woods rum's down the boozer.

i still believe she would like to go town most weeks at the mo and i might be left to go to the boozer and then meet up later for a cup of horlicks and a chat about politics if thats what you wanna call it.

You make a good point there willow but 1 thing that makes me think that this wont happen is that she's only 20 and still doing all the clubbing scene. the last one was only 21 but she had a tin lid and to put it bluntly she was a right boring sod. whereas i dont mind the odd jolly to a nightclub, i couldn't do it every week now and much prefer 5-6 woods rum's down the boozer.

i still believe she would like to go town most weeks at the mo and i might be left to go to the boozer and then meet up later for a cup of horlicks and a chat about politics if thats what you wanna call it.

Yeah but is she the sort who's gonna come back from said clubs full of another mans and make you eat his man juice from her?

Go with it Enderby. She'll soon shut up about the ex boyfriends when you have more in common to talk about.

Yeah but is she the sort who's gonna come back from said clubs full of another mans and make you eat his man juice from her?

From what i can tell so far, she aint that sort of women. she's one of these clubbies that like to dance and drink ( a lot)

i'm not one for eating or stirring another mans vanilla so if i had an inkling of this i'd chuck her out and make her walk back to town while i have a chat with myself over politics whilst having a cuppa.

I have a sixth sense of these things.

pretty face? blonde hair? decent rack?
Quick, nail it whilst you can....

Just turned 20 and has a string of ex-boyfriends? Sounds like she's been around a bit

You sound perfect for each other, sad pair of ****s.

:icon_eek: How dare you! :icon_lol: I'm a **** and she's got one and actually you are right. sorry melts!

If i had asked this in the ask melts thread, would you of given any different advice or would you have rightly summerized were sad ****s in there too?

p.s i dont actually like krapeoke, i only sang a bit of rick astly, the darkness and motorhead cus i was seriously drunk and trying to impress the bird when in fact i was probably doing the opposite. normally i just drink copious amounts and abuse the people who usually sing.

i thought i'd try it to see if i liked it.....................i didn't.

singing darkness at karaoke to impress a bird!
fecking quality that...

Last edited:
does she swallow or take it up the gary?

Enderby, is her dad loaded? If he is, whatever you do don't except a ticket to New York as a "present".

Although I can see that situation leading to a very amusing thread for all those not involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669