Women Dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be just intuition but i get a sense its maybe not going to last so enjoy it while you can.

No. Bin her off, immediately. There is no good reason to be in a relationship, ever. If you're that desperate to shoot your bolt, use your hands.

****ing women.

****s.

is it normal for women to talk about their ex boyfriends?

It is perfectly normal for a woman to talk constantly about everything. It is very dangerous to try to make sense of a woman's mind and I would advise you not to. They are emotionally incontinent creatures and you should only attempt to understand them if you have a great deal of experience and maturity.

Don't forget that you are not required to actually listen to her. Listening to the Mrs with 1% of the brain whilst considering the likely line up for Saturday with the other 99% of the brain, is a skill all men acquire in time.

What are you after? Does she have it? If so, go for it.

hmmmmmmmmm you having a bit of trouble maniac with the women?

No, I made a conscious decision to stay away from them some time ago. That said, I'm in a bizarre situation where not one but two occupy a lot of my thinking time. I can remain strong though :icon_wink

or are you unhappily married perhaps???

No, never. But isn't 'unhappily married' a pleonasm?

What was the almighty thinking when he created these species huh??

I take it you've been reading my contributions to this thread. :icon_bigg

It is perfectly normal for a woman to talk constantly about everything. It is very dangerous to try to make sense of a woman's mind and I would advise you not to. They are emotionally incontinent creatures and you should only attempt to understand them if you have a great deal of experience and maturity.

Don't forget that you are not required to actually listen to her. Listening to the Mrs with 1% of the brain whilst considering the likely line up for Saturday with the other 99% of the brain, is a skill all men acquire in time.

What are you after? Does she have it? If so, go for it.

For her to like a fat bastard like me then i dont care if she has it. But she does have "it" though! Good looking girl mate.

I dont have a great deal of experiance with women or maturity full stop for that matter. I still like pubeing the lads pints down the pub on a regular basis or knocking a fistful of change out their hands when paying for a pint.

I cant help it. i haven't got kids yet. i'll grow up if/when i have them

No, I made a conscious decision to stay away from them some time ago. That said, I'm in a bizarre situation where not one but two occupy a lot of my thinking time. I can remain strong though :icon_wink

You just cant stay away can you!!!:icon_roll

No, never. But isn't 'unhappily married' a pleonasm?

i've never even heard of that word so i aint gonna understand it

I take it you've been reading my contributions to this thread. :icon_bigg

i have copious amounts of spare time at work, so get to read alot of everyone's posts!

Why don't you lose some weight and move up a notch :) Also don't think about someone being to good for you or too good looking, it doesn't always work like that.

It worked for me, I lost 2 1/2 stone and got myself a nice yank..... instead of a thick plank.

For her to like a fat bastard like me then i dont care if she has it. But she does have "it" though! Good looking girl mate.

I dont have a great deal of experiance with women or maturity full stop for that matter. I still like pubeing the lads pints down the pub on a regular basis or knocking a fistful of change out their hands when paying for a pint.

I cant help it. i haven't got kids yet. i'll grow up if/when i have them

First time I've ever seen 'pube' used as a verb. Well done.

Why don't you lose some weight and move up a notch :) Also don't think about someone being to good for you or too good looking, it doesn't always work like that.

It worked for me, I lost 2 1/2 stone and got myself a nice yank..... instead of a thick plank.

I've already lost shit loads to be fair mate but you are right! I'll whisper it quietly so i dont get asked to leave but i've lost 4 stone in 4 months training to get in the fuzz.

but i have moved up a fair few notches compared to the last few monsters i've had. if i get this treacle then i'm gonna go back up to see the last monster with her and tell her i told you i could do better. that'll be ever so satisfying knowing she's sitting there with a kid ( not mine) miserable as feck.

harsh i know but she made me waste my redundo money on her and made me feel like shit for the last 3 months i was with her. so bollocks to her.

it helps if they have money as well.:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670