Women Dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear some of the classic 80's tunes! I weren't even born then but still loved the music!

I was and it was all ****ing shite.
The 80s was a disaster for music, complete **** wad.
"classic 80's tunes" is a contradiction in terms.

stop this or i'll beat the living daylights out of you....

****ing women.

****s.

I'm beginning to get a slight inkling that you might have some small issue with the fairer sex. I'm not sure I can quite put my finger on what gives me that impression, but the hint is there somewhere. :102:

I'm beginning to get a slight inkling that you might have some small issue with the fairer sex. I'm not sure I can quite put my finger on what gives me that impression, but the hint is there somewhere. :102:

Some people get the idea that I don't like women. The truth is I love women. But women don't like men who love women, women like men who beat the piss out of women, men who sleep with their sisters, men who regard them as property and men who generally treat them like twats. Women like men who are in fact the opposite of the men they say they like. From this point of view women, as a general rule, are ****ing idiots. Hence, my respect for them as a group is diminished, and I find myself incapable of maintaining a relationship of any description with a woman due to my inability to understand what the **** they actually want, because it's sure as shit not what they're telling us.

Some people get the idea that I don't like women. The truth is I love women. But women don't like men who love women, women like men who beat the piss out of women, men who sleep with their sisters, men who regard them as property and men who generally treat them like twats. Women like men who are in fact the opposite of the men they say they like. From this point of view women, as a general rule, are ****ing idiots. Hence, my respect for them as a group is diminished, and I find myself incapable of maintaining a relationship of any description with a woman due to my inability to understand what the **** they actually want, because it's sure as shit not what they're telling us.

I suspect youve not had enough experience then. I've only ever met one who falls in to your stereotype.

hmmmm I don't appear to fit your definition of a woman then and neither do any of my female friends.

hmmmm I don't appear to fit your definition of a woman then and neither do any of my female friends.

Yeah a lot of women say that. I'm not suggesting it's a conscious preference, I'm just saying it's that type of bloke that a lot of women seem to be drawn to. Maybe I've only ever met the very worst women :102:

To be fair though I've never had any experience of a man who has beaten the piss out of me, slept with my sister (don't actually have one), regarded me as property or generally treated me like a twat.
Men have almost always treated me pretty decently.

I suspect I wouldn't like it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670