Women's EURO 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when this was all communists and hippies as far as the eye could see.

I'm seeing this plastered all over the papers at the minute. Is it a bit OTT in terms of the message?

Do we not live in an age where women's equality has never been more at the forefront?

Should we just be celebrating without having to bring the discussion back to this all of the time?

Interested in peoples thoughts

1659429763632.png

I'm seeing this plastered all over the papers at the minute. Is it a bit OTT in terms of the message?

Do we not live in an age where women's equality has never been more at the forefront?

Should we just be celebrating without having to bring the discussion back to this all of the time?

View attachment 16981
I guess we’re not the people who would feel the inequality, where it exists. Maybe we should see what some of the female posters on this board think…..

View attachment 16981
It’s ****witted transphobic nonsense in a Nazi shitrag from a dangerous bigot pretending to be a feminist. Nobody sensible is listening to anything Julie Burchill says. She’s a racist, everything-phobic arsehole.

Typical of the Mail to see this as an opportunity to whip up more transphobic hate rather than something to celebrate. All the more grating when everyone I know in female team sports is against this kind of crap - probably because they know all too well where exclusion in sport ends up

It’s ****witted transphobic nonsense in a Nazi shitrag from a dangerous bigot pretending to be a feminist. Nobody sensible is listening to anything Julie Burchill says. She’s a racist, everything-phobic arsehole.
Get off the fence you ****.

What a ****ing miserable existence you’d have to lead to swallow that ****ing drivel.

The Daily Mail using something, anything, literally everything, as an excuse to push an agenda and drive division?

Noooooo, you don't say?!

View attachment 16981
**** paper for ****s written by ****s.

Surprised I don't like it.

Or write for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590