Women's EURO 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the tackle by Kirby and the keepers save were at very important parts of the game.
what a breath of fresh air , to see a team use their forwards to their strengths.

Get the ball forward quickly and look what happens. [in a controlled manner]

Very entertaining game

Can't see any shirt swapping going on though

What an incredible run by this team!

This is so huge for Women's Football in this country. 7.5m people saw England's quarter final. Hopefully even more tonight. Maybe 10m?

Now how many people will watch the final? Incredible for these players to have such an audience.

I'll be at Wembley on Sunday for the final and looking forward to an incredible atmosphere!

On the evidence of this match it'll be scandalous if we don't win the final, far worse than last year with the men.

On the evidence of this match it'll be scandalous if we don't win the final, far worse than last year with the men.

I think both of those teams have looked good until now, so not sure if they're just cancelling each other out here. But I'm not seeing anything that should frighten England ATM - although they'll have to watch Popp closely.

I'm pretty happy if Germany win this. I think France are the better team before this game and probably have been here too - just very wasteful.

Logically, the best team wins. But I think I'd rather we play Germany.

I'm pretty happy if Germany win this. I think France are the better team before this game and probably have been here too - just very wasteful.

Logically, the best team wins. But I think I'd rather we play Germany.
France should be ahead with the chances they've had. But sloppy defending for Germany's second goal. They've definitely largely cancelled each other out, but you have to have us as strong favourites whichever one of these goes through.

Sometimes you can just see when a team is gathering momentum and it's their time to win, whether it's through good defensive displays or blowing most teams away. So far we've been doing both!

I think both of those teams have looked good until now, so not sure if they're just cancelling each other out here. But I'm not seeing anything that should frighten England ATM - although they'll have to watch Pop closely.
I may have bigger tits than I'd like but I've not been selected for the German women's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669