Women's EURO 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vera Lynn would have ****in sparked Ava Braun.

I'm very excited for this afternoon! Off to Wembley to watch hopefully a major historical sporting moment in this country that will be remembered for years, and should be a cracking game.

England Vs Germany in a sold out Wembley should be such an incredible atmosphere! I was planning to get there at least 2 hours before, but now planning to get there earlier to take in more of the atmosphere.

For me part of the problem with women's football when I've tried to watch it in the past has been the lack of emotional connection to it - my lack of history with the sport and knowledge of the players. I think for me this tournament and the success of this England team already in it has changed that and hopefully it gives me a way "in" to start following more of it - and hopefully it's the same thousands or more others in this country too.

Whether that's just following the Lionesses more closely, or expands to the WSL as well, time will tell. But I've definitely enjoyed watching England Women more than the men.

I'm very excited for this afternoon! Off to Wembley to watch hopefully a major historical sporting moment in this country that will be remembered for years, and should be a cracking game.

England Vs Germany in a sold out Wembley should be such an incredible atmosphere! I was planning to get there at least 2 hours before, but now planning to get there earlier to take in more of the atmosphere.

For me part of the problem with women's football when I've tried to watch it in the past has been the lack of emotional connection to it - my lack of history with the sport and knowledge of the players. I think for me this tournament and the success of this England team already in it has changed that and hopefully it gives me a way "in" to start following more of it - and hopefully it's the same thousands or more others in this country too.

Whether that's just following the Lionesses more closely, or expands to the WSL as well, time will tell. But I've definitely enjoyed watching England Women more than the men.

Enjoy. Also get a lit flare up your arse in the spirit of equality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669