Working hours

What hours does your working week entail ?

• Full time employment including Weekend working

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't give a random stranger £50 no of course I wouldn't but if someone I knew was desperate then I would help them out.I would give to a charity that helps these people out.I wouldn't just go throwing money at anybody,that wasn't what i was saying at all
I think this country gives too much to charity. If we are struggling ourselves, how do we ever expect to get straight if we concentrate on helping others.

I follow the emergency measures on planes theory. Sort yourself out before helping others. Why? Because if you don't, you'll both be ****ed.

I think this country gives too much to charity. If we are struggling ourselves, how do we ever expect to get straight if we concentrate on helping others.

I follow the emergency measures on planes theory. Sort yourself out before helping others. Why? Because if you don't, you'll both be ****ed.

Thats up to you

i agree with that :038: like i said charity starts at home

Apart from within. Poor feckers in Cornwall and Hull still living in caravans on their drives and got no assistance whatsoever after their floods.

i agree with that :038: like i said charity starts at home

Except that the word 'charity' isn't applicable to you simply looking after your own family is it ?

It's a ridiculous saying, usually said by miserable selfish people who are too tight to recognise that helping others might actually be a nice thing to do

Apart from within
That's exactly what I'm talking about.

We'll give money and help to those thousands of miles when their surf gets a bit too big, but when we have weather/environmental issues ourselves we do **** all about it.

Why? Because we want to be the all important martyr. It's ridiculous.

Sort ourselves out, then help the others.

Except that the word 'charity' isn't applicable to you simply looking after your own family is it ?

It's a ridiculous saying, usually said by miserable selfish people who are too tight to recognise that helping others might actually be a nice thing to do

:038::038:

but what if those people arent helping themselves? what if those people who if they get money just fritter it away on 'luxuries' instead of paying their bills? feck those people why should anyone help them if they arent doing their bit, yeah i help my sister financially and she owes me over £500 but i dont hassle her for it because i know she doesnt have it but will pay me back but we still have bills to pay so no i wont help others only those closest to me:102:

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

We'll give money and help to those thousands of miles when their surf gets a bit too big, but when we have weather/environmental issues ourselves we do **** all about it.

Why? Because we want to be the all important martyr. It's ridiculous.

Sort ourselves out, then help the others.

I don't give to chariies like that though.If you don't want to give fine if people do then they shouldn't be made to feel as if they shouldn't be.Quite what the **** it has to do with anybody else if I want to help someone out with a few quid is beyond me

I don't give to chariies like that though.If you don't want to give fine if people do then they shouldn't be made to feel as if they shouldn't be.Quite what the **** it has to do with anybody else if I want to help someone out with a few quid is beyond me
I think it's called having a discussion on a discussion forum, H. If you don't like people mentioning their opinions, **** off.

but what if those people arent helping themselves? what if those people who if they get money just fritter it away on 'luxuries' instead of paying their bills? feck those people why should anyone help them if they arent doing their bit, yeah i help my sister financially and she owes me over £500 but i dont hassle her for it because i know she doesnt have it but will pay me back but we still have bills to pay so no i wont help others only those closest to me:102:

But what if they aren't frittering,what if they are genuinely poor and without a pot to piss in ? You choose not to help and thats fine but don't chastise those who want to.Its entirely up to the person

I think it's called having a discussion on a discussion forum, H. If you don't like people mentioning their opinions, **** off.

Charming as usual:icon_roll Iti s a discussion and if the opinion isn't the same as yours then you just throw abuse at the person.

Last edited:

Despite what the Daily Mail might tell you, that is not the typical pattern of those on low incomes or who are in severe financial difficulty

But what if they aren't frittering,what if they are genuinely poor and without a pot to piss in ? You choose not to help and thats fine but don't chastise those who want to.Its entirely up to the person

same to you :icon_wink no wonder you dont have any money if youre giving it away :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669