World Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I thought I'd start this thread as I cannot wait for the World Cup to start.

I know it's a cliche but England could do the business this time and I think we certainly have a better chance than last time in Germany.

I was out in Germany for the entire World Cup and it truly was a memorable couple of months. I recommend getting to a World Cup at least once in your lifetimes.

When I find a reliable betting system I will save up and get my Brazil world cup sorted (I didn't fancy South Africa really).

So, who do you think will win, do you think there will be any surprises, upsets, etc?

Also, I wonder if anyone knows if there is a World Cup fixture calendar that you can download to your phone?

What! No spreadsheet?

Shambles. :icon_roll

Last edited:
I must admit, this is the most optimistic I have been for a World cup for many a year.
I believe that, if we have a fully fit squad, we can do very well.

I'll be watching the fecker down under, great kick off times im sure.

Fabio makes me much more confident, but no doubt we'll lose Terry or Rooney (I think they're our most important players) to injuries at the start of the tournament.

I actually think we could replace anyone else in that team without it having much of a negative effect.

I was out in Germany for the entire World Cup and it truly was a memorable couple of months. I recommend getting to a World Cup at least once in your lifetimes.

Some of us are lucky enough to have had the World Cup come to them. Three games at Villa Park for the sum total of £1.12½

Uwe! Uwe! Uwe!

Spain to win

England out at first knock out

Here an outlook calendar entry for all the fixtures. Just unzip and then double click the file.

Attachments

• 2010_fifa_fixtures.zip
    1,005 bytes · Views: 11
Last edited:
Last edited:
Good. Why do we need a fecking song?! Everytime the World Cup comes around, we're all treated to a massacre of the ears that's supposed to spur England to victory, and in the end just makes us look like fools. When was the last time we had a decent song?

I never said we needed one, just that we are not having one

Imo it’s good that we appear to be concentrating solely on the football

The official ones are usually crap anyway, and I'm sure there will still be plenty of others around!

This was reported last week anyway, and they said it was because Capello said he didn't want the FA to sanction it. He's also banned the "WAGs" from the World Cup too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670