World Trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Has anyone seen this? I saw it last week, thought it was a brilliant film. Nicolas Cage was fantastic, IMO his best film. Best film I've seen in a long while, I'd rate it 8.5/10.

One of my mates went to see it.
He said it was good,
but the scenes where they were just talking to each other in the rubble went on a bit too long.:102:

One of my mates went to see it.
He said it was good,
but the scenes where they were just talking to each other in the rubble went on a bit too long.:102:

Those scenes had to be long, the film was about those 2 and what they went through.

I have never experienced anything as surreal as I did at the end of the film. As the lights came up and the credits came on the screen, everyone in the audience stayed seated and didn't move or speak. It was strange.

Those scenes had to be long, the film was about those 2 and what they went through.

I have never experienced anything as surreal as I did at the end of the film. As the lights came up and the credits came on the screen, everyone in the audience stayed seated and didn't move or speak. It was strange.

Might have to go and see it myself.
Cinemas get on my nerves though, I get bored whilst I'm there and feel like I've wasted my day when I've been there.

Might have to go and see it myself.
Cinemas get on my nerves though, I get bored whilst I'm there and feel like I've wasted my day when I've been there.

Get plenty of popcorn and take yer girlfriend. :icon_wink :icon_lol:

I'm with you pds, the whole cinema thing is bollox. Much sooner stay at home with a dvd or sky. Go for a piss when you want, have drink or something to eat when you want. You don't get some tosspot sat next to you (although my mrs would possibly disagree) and you haven't got to take out a loan just to experience the event.

I'm with you pds, the whole cinema thing is bollox. Much sooner stay at home with a dvd or sky. Go for a piss when you want, have drink or something to eat when you want. You don't get some tosspot sat next to you (although my mrs would possibly disagree) and you haven't got to take out a loan just to experience the event.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I have watched WTC thought it was utter rubbish with a story what didnt need to be told espicially with Oliver Stone 'wimping out' on the audience. Normally a film-maker with balls, now a pussycat.

I found United 93 a lot more better and well done. A testimont to the actors who played the terrorist who provided more backbone to the characters painted by the Media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669