Worship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is your all-time idol. Dead or alive who in life do you find inspirational?

I find you inspirational, BB. If you have the energy to start off this kind of pholosophical discussion at thsi time of the morning, you must be inspirational.

I also think you are idle.

Don't have an idol or someone I worship.
I find it really difficult when people ask me this question.
I can truely say there is no one I admire that much to be an idol.Most of mates have one and find it weird I don't.

Don't have an idol or someone I worship.
I find it really difficult when people ask me this question.
I can truely say there is no one I admire that much to be an idol.Most of mates have one and find it weird I don't.

I agree, I've got favourite artists/footballers/actors etc, but no one who I look up to as such.

I still worship breasts though

I agree, I've got favourite artists/footballers/actors etc, but no one who I look up to as such.

I still worship man breasts though

72601manboobscontestant15_marvin2.jpg

Thats not the best of sights at 2:10 am.

Bloody nora my alarm is going off in 4 hours 35 minutes.

I should get to sleep but I aint in a sleepy mood.

Thats not the best of sights at 2:10 am.

Bloody nora my alarm is going off in 4 hours 35 minutes.

I should get to sleep but I aint in a sleepy mood.

Me neither. I woke up late for work today and I didn't start till 12. God knows what I'll be like in four and half hours time.

I actually idolise whoever makes the Bacon butties for Fox Travel passengers.

Me neither. I woke up late for work today and I didn't start till 12. God knows what I'll be like in four and half hours time.

I actually idolise whoever makes the Bacon butties for Fox Travel passengers.

I was up at 7 as well this morning, I'll sleep well tomorrow night.

Whoever makes those bacon sarnies (or the burgers in there pre-match) deserve a knight-hood. Ferking glorious food. I'll be getting a couple of those beasts for me brekky tomorrow morning.

I was up at 7 as well this morning, I'll sleep well tomorrow night.

Whoever makes those bacon sarnies (or the burgers in there pre-match) deserve a knight-hood. Ferking glorious food. I'll be getting a couple of those beasts for me brekky tomorrow morning.

How is Jessel geting there for that time?

Paul McCartney
Michael J Fox
Stuart Pearce (The only sportsman I have ever witnessed give 100% all of the time)

I have others, but can't remember at the mo

Ian Botham
Gary Lineker
Al Pacino
Bobby De Niro
Mrs A-Z
Mini A-Z

Last edited:
Sharon Osbourne & Kylie Minogue - primarily for their ability to kick cancer up the backside and continue with their lives.

Sharon Osbourne & Kylie Minogue - primarily for their ability to kick cancer up the backside and continue with their lives.
Kylie's off my list until she comes forth with the expected sexual advances towards me, until then she's off, she'll just have to deal with it

Kylie's off my list until she comes forth with the expected sexual advances towards me, until then she's off, she'll just have to deal with it, however I must admit Jason has given me the odd taste of his fudgebox and for that he will always be my hero

You sick, sick man :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670