Xbox 360 Feature on BBC's Watchdog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

Apparently on tomorrows episode of Watchdog, they will be doing a feature on the Xbox 360 about how unreliable it is! I had a couple of problems in the first week I had mine but have failed to re-surface so fingers crossed it is OK.

Anyone else had any problems with theirs or know of anyone that has had a console that has broken?

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471932

Thats good to here, as I have read somewhere that Microsoft have admitted that there was a fault with the launch batch of consoles but refused to do anything about it!!

Depends how you look after too.

You mean if you use it or not??

How do you not look after your Xbox, apart from the obvious stuff like spilling stuff on it or throwing it at a wall or somethng? :102:

I had 3 disc read errors within the first week of having it! I did nothing apart from take it out the box, hooked up the leccy and then to the tv and played on it. That is not exactly not looking after it is it?

Last edited:
Moving it while its playing while standing its end (not flat)

By giving the big power pack ventilation as well as the console which can overheat if it can't get rid of the hot air.

Some of the things you can do!

Last edited:
Don't trust what you see on Watchdog. I'm not gonna write down why, but just don't!!!

Don't trust what you see on Watchdog. I'm not gonna write down why, but just don't!!!

Ah you don't want to take any notice of people that have paid almost £300 for a piece of equipment that has been unreliable within a year.

And of course, the fact that Watchdog just make up all of their complaints as well just adds fuel to the fire not to watch Watchdog. :icon_roll:

Ah you don't want to take any notice of people that have paid almost £300 for a piece of equipment that has been unreliable within a year.

And of course, the fact that Watchdog just make up all of their complaints as well just adds fuel to the fire not to watch Watchdog. :icon_roll:
I have more experience than you do of Watchdog Matt, I'm not referring to Microsoft

I have more experience than you do of Watchdog Matt, I'm not referring to Microsoft

Why were you one of them dodgey builders on it the other day that rob old people? :081:

Was only trying to get your reasons for not believing Watchdog out of you!

The bit on the 360 was a joke anyway, more like an advertising feature for Microsoft!

My X box put a big scratch in pro evo, and that was within a week of taking it out of the box. Microsoft won't accept responsibility for it either, despite the fact I know the Xbox wasn't moved and was kept in all the right conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669