Xbox 360 Feature on BBC's Watchdog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I d say you have a week at best.

ill give it 4 days.

You're better off buying a Amstrad CP464.......if you do i have one for sale, plus a monitor and exciting games like Roland on the ropes, Roland in the caves (roland gets around abit), Warewolves of London (a great game) plus about 20 others. Games take about an hour to load but its worth it. All yours for 30 quid.

ill give it 4 days.

You're better off buying a Amstrad CP464.......if you do i have one for sale, plus a monitor and exciting games like Roland on the ropes, Roland in the caves (roland gets around abit), Warewolves of London (a great game) plus about 20 others. Games take about an hour to load but its worth it. All yours for 30 quid.
I used to have the Roland games, they came free witha pack of 12 games when you bought the CPC464

Also had: Yie ar Kung Fu, Leaderboard, Harrier Attack, Oh Mummy, Manic Minor, Jet Set Wily, and a shit load of others

bit harsh!

how would you study on it? i didnt think you could save stuff on it?
Blank tapes, she had the same computer at home in Leics, so she could use her word processor on both computers with one tape.

What the feck am I doing even trying to bother explaining this one I don't know :icon_roll

Blank tapes, she had the same computer at home in Leics, so she could use her word processor on both computers with one tape.

What the feck am I doing even trying to bother explaining this one I don't know :icon_roll

i guessed how it would have been done:icon_roll

i just didnt know you were able to save stuff from it onto tapes.

looked on ebay and they are only going for a tenner or so, i thought it would be a collectors item by now

I used to love that computer Scarby.

Harrier Attack was a personal favourite.
Roland and Dizzy games were good too.

yours for 20 squids plus all the games. Ill drive to Fleckney to drop it off that will take all of 4 minutes but it doesnt matter.

Tell you what 18 quid

Is Fleckney a favourite Rendez-Vous place for you then Scarbs? :icon_lol:

I live in Aylestone.

If I had any space to put it I would buy it but my bedroom is full already.

:081:

i remember you mentioning Fleckney before so i assumed, oh well. Cant be arsed to drive to Aylestone

I play football for them. :icon_bigg

In the future when I have my own place it would be interested in owning one of these classics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669