XBOX 360 Swap Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make a payment to cover the costs of postage plus extra as a thank you through PayPal. Unfortunately I do not have a cheque book and do not want to send cash in the post so if anyone can still sort us out I will be more than greatful!
This is a swap shop thread, I don't wish for payment. I wish for you to give me something in return, what do you wish to give me that relates your Xbox 360 that I may wish to recieve?

This is a swap shop thread, I don't wish for payment. I wish for you to give me something in return, what do you wish to give me that relates your Xbox 360 that I may wish to recieve?

A slightly broken battery compartment. :102:

Is mine not worthy of your battery compartment?

:biggrin:

I responded to you both, its just that Melton replied first and has posted it already. You can send me one if you like as well!

Thanks very much Melton. I received the battery thing today! :038:

However, we are not 'The Home For Nor Rights' as you indicated, we are in fact, highly educated young men. ;)

Also not really sure if the A4 envelope was necessary, I was excited when I seen I had a big package only to realise it was from you given the address! :icon_lol:
Are you sure you would not like me to reimburse you for the cost of postage as I would have thought it was quite expensive considering the size of the envelope.

Thanks a lot again mate! :038:

Last edited:
No worries Matt, it was only a couple of quid and I have reimbursement a plenty knowing that you are once again a happy gamer :icon_wink

What I was going to put as the address was worse than "Home For The Not Rights" but I wasn't sure who would receive it.:icon_bigg

I have a mint copy of Call of Duty 4 that I will do a direct swap for PGR4 if anyones interested??

I wasnt to buy an xbox360. Without goping on ebay i can find one for about £239 (premium).

Not sure if i can be arsed to look privately

Ive found it a very poor imitation of Gears of War
So is anything with a gun. But technically, COD came before GOW

Gears of War is the best game of all time, Matt, you must get it!!!

TB GOW fest:

Melton Fox
M17TT C
Tornado Shaun
Duzza
KLFox

Did I forget anyone?

Go get it Matt!!!!

I prefer Call of Duty 4 to Gears of War, whenever I play any other game than Call of Duty 4 I think the frame rate is really poor and the smoothness of gameplay is not as good.

Not that Gears of War is crap, well worth buying Beighton, especially as you can probs pick it up for about £15 second hand now!!

Anyone interested in:

EA Skate

Tiger Woods 07

Pro Evo 6

TB GOW fest:

Melton Fox
M17TT C
Tornado Shaun
Duzza
KLFox

Did I forget anyone?

Go get it Matt!!!!

We should definatley do that :038:

TB GOW fest:

Melton Fox
M17TT C
Tornado Shaun
Duzza
KLFox

Did I forget anyone?

Go get it Matt!!!!

I don't have Gears anymore ;)

I have COD4 though, it's good online but I prefer Halo 3 personally. Where it beats Halo is in the campaign mode on Veteran difficulty, the "Ghillies in the Mist" mission is quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669