XBOX 360 Swap Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, couldn't resist.

Sorry Durham not really interested in them although whats NBA like?

To add to the swap shop, I have the following that are available:

Splinter Cell DA
Project Gotham Racing 3

Sorry Durham not really interested in them although whats NBA like?

To add to the swap shop, I have the following that are available:

Splinter Cell DA
Project Gotham Racing 3

I enjoyed playing it when I got it but as with all basketball games it can be a little one dimensional.

I enjoyed playing it when I got it but as with all basketball games it can be a little one dimensional.

Even with it's 3-D graphics?

priceless you mean?

Ill swap my original xbox brought on the day of launch for an xbox 360 please.

Last edited:
I don't suppose anyone has got a spare battery compartment thing for the wireless pad? You know the one for the double A batteries. I dropped one of my pads last night and it cracked the battery thing, it still works, its just quite lose now and think it will eventually break. Been looking on the net but can't find one anywhere. Would be willing to pay a few quid for it and postage costs if anyone has a spare they do not need/use.

Thanks

I don't suppose anyone has got a spare battery compartment thing for the wireless pad? You know the one for the double A batteries. I dropped one of my pads last night and it cracked the battery thing, it still works, its just quite lose now and think it will eventually break. Been looking on the net but can't find one anywhere. Would be willing to pay a few quid for it and postage costs if anyone has a spare they do not need/use.

Thanks

Id think Melton will as he uses the rechargeable units.

I have one but its not in my statutory rights to give you it :098:

Send me a PM with details.

Last edited:

Thanks
I've got loads, they're lining up in various rooms. My collection is building as I'm forever throwing my controllers at the wall.

I can make a payment to cover the costs of postage plus extra as a thank you through PayPal. Unfortunately I do not have a cheque book and do not want to send cash in the post so if anyone can still sort us out I will be more than greatful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669