Xbox Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your Gamertag Duzza?

I found somebody called Duzza, is that you?

Let me know so I can add you to my friends list and we can then join up and race in a private lobby, along with any other TB'ers

its LUNIT 1884, wont be bale to renew my subscription until mide week but will let you know when Im back online.

oh and yes i have got a headset but its never been out of the bag, always felt a little uneasy talking to geeks I didnt know but seeings as its you :icon_bigg

oh and yes i have got a headset but its never been out of the bag, always felt a little uneasy talking to geeks I didnt know but seeings as its you :icon_bigg
I used mine for the first time last week. My mate has a 360 and PGR3 and we race each other in a private lobby. He was the same, too scared to talk to the geeks.
Never used it in a random race with random people though, I have been kicked out of a few lobbies for not using my headset

I just told my mrs that i will be giving you a game in mid-week and she has to feck off somewhere else,

she said: "Is that the George Michael one" :081: :icon_lol:

Last edited:
You sorted yet Duzza?

Hopefully tonight, I moved the Xbox and now the ethernet cable isnt long enough to reach my router so I need a longer one which should land on my desk later. I then need to renew by subs on Xbox live. did you find me on there?

Hopefully tonight, I moved the Xbox and now the ethernet cable isnt long enough to reach my router so I need a longer one which should land on my desk later. I then need to renew by subs on Xbox live. did you find me on there?
No, it says you don't exist

Maybe my subscrition needs up dating first. Like I say should be up and running tonight.

You downloaded any packs for PGR3?

I nearly bought Lego star wars at lunchtime.

Maybe my subscrition needs up dating first. Like I say should be up and running tonight.

You downloaded any packs for PGR3?

I nearly bought Lego star wars at lunchtime.
Yep, I've got the Style and Speed packs.

I got the demo for Star Wars, in hi def it's unbelieveable

What do you get with those packs?
I don't bloody know, I just installed them.

I am sure with the style pack you get the Mini. I have a Mini but which pack it came from I'm not sure, but I'd be amazed if it were the speed pack though.

I don't bloody know, I just installed them.

I am sure with the style pack you get the Mini. I have a Mini but which pack it came from I'm not sure, but I'd be amazed if it were the speed pack though.

You have a Mini or a MINI?? :eek:

That's it, I'm not talking to you anymore if you can't hold down a serious conversation :icon_lol: :icon_wink

I was being serious!! Mini = small crappy little thing that everyone loves MINI = all round solidly built German designed pocket rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669