You Don't Know What You're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Well I'm afraid that the referee might have known exactly what he was doing.

There was no justification for 5 extra minutes and we are seeing this too many times along with crazy decisions against us. If this referee wasn't working to an agenda, then I'll be fecking amazed

Last edited:
Re: You Don't What You're Doing

i didn't go today, but i do think refs get too harshly delt with by fans looking through rose-tinted glasses, they usually do a good job, and don't forget that substitutions count towards injury time

P.S. You may want to add the word "Know" to the thread title

The Football League want to see us fall flat on our faces. I have been saying this for years they are all against us.

The ref was a twat as usual......

i didn't go today, but i do think refs get too harshly delt with by fans looking through rose-tinted glasses, they usually do a good job, and don't forget that substitutions count towards injury time

you a ref then, you sound like one....

How many substitutions were there then?

This was deliberate or a farce and I won't accept any rose tinted patronising shit from somebody who wasn't there

The ref and linesman were shocking again today. In the build up to their goal Kenton was being pulled.

you a ref then, you sound like one....

:icon_lol:

Nah, a lot of the time i hate refs too, but i didn't see the game today so i can't comment. I just get bored that both sets of fans always seem to think they did a crap job every game, win or loose.

Usually, it's just making excuses for the team

How many substitutions were there then?

This was deliberate or a farce and I won't accept any rose tinted patronising shit from somebody who wasn't there

I wasn't saying that, from the sounds of it he was a bad ref, i just think...oh i'm not repeating it (see my above post)

:icon_lol:

Nah, a lot of the time i hate refs too, but i didn't see the game today so i can't comment. I just get bored that both sets of fans always seem to think they did a crap job every game, win or loose.

Usually, it's just making excuses for the team

The standard of refs today is very very low indeed. Its not just the fans but everybody from the managers to the football pundits on TV.

All this trouble can be avoided by using modern technology which is readily available..........VIDEO

I wasn't saying that, from the sounds of it he was a bad ref, i just think...oh i'm not repeating it (see my above post)
I apologise if I sounded over aggressive, but I'm pissed off at these idiots who clearly have an agenda when playing against a team that appear to have cheated death.

I'm not imagining this

Last edited:

I apologise if I sounded over aggressive, but I'm pissed off at these idiots who clearly have an agenda when playing against a team that appear to have cheated death.

I'm not imagining this

Apology accepted, sorry if i sounded too patronising aswell

Last edited:

The standard of refs today is very very low indeed. Its not just the fans but everybody from the managers to the football pundits on TV.

All this trouble can be avoided by using modern technology which is readily available..........VIDEO

i agree to a point, however sometimes i think that pundits do make refs life worse though, especially Chris Camara on Goals On Sunday (or whatever it's called) he seems to pick away at every tiny mistake that really doesn't make any difference, when he is looking at it from a camera which is completely different view point from the refs

That's just my point Scarby, I don't think he did have a shocker, I think it went according to plan, just that we stopped Stoke scoring again

I tell you what mate! you could be right!

Do other clubs moan as much as we do about refs? there is endless games when we come out and have a go at the ref and we seem to have a point - Athletico Madrid @ home just proves it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566