Zombie Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I for one am worried. I have seen 'em going in to De-Montfort Uni in the mornings and its a scary site. Human kind beware.

Love it.

To be honest I agree with the lunatic. Villages, Towns and Cities are woefully under prepared for the impending Zombie apocalypse.

Therefore I urge you all to prepare yourselves as best you can, stock up on food, always have a weapon close at hand, however makeshift. The more of us who survive, the better chance we have of rebuilding civilization.

Join me and we can beat the Zombies!!!

To be honest I agree with the lunatic. Villages, Towns and Cities are woefully under prepared for the impending Zombie apocalypse.

Therefore I urge you all to prepare yourselves as best you can, stock up on food, always have a weapon close at hand, however makeshift. The more of us who survive, the better chance we have of rebuilding civilization.

Join me and we can beat the Zombies!!!

I often wonder what I would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse, if they were the slow, moron type of zombie I would probably live in the woods like a wildman. Having said that, if they were the scary, quick ****ers like in 28 days (although I'm not sure they're technically zombies) I'll lock myself indoors and wait for the whole thing to blow over.

It would be a good chance to act out Shaun of the Dead scene for scene though.

So some tw@t sends a letter to the council and they actually waste tax payers money putting together a response, no wonder they are having to cut services. It may seem like a funny story but I'd rather see the money spent on things which actually make a difference.

Never mind zombies, what's the council doing to prepare for when great lord Cthulu awakes?

Never mind zombies, what's the council doing to prepare for when great lord Cthulu awakes?

I don't think he can serve a second term as Mayor so that avenue is out. Maybe they can simply recommend him for one of those annual gongs?

Groaning and pressing against the council windows...

...has Mayor Colin has cloned himself?

Yes, isn't it all very funny that some div decided to waste the council's time with this stupid Freedom of Information request. Isn't it just ****ing hilarious that dozens of people with nothing better to do with their time than act like twats put on some make up and took the joke (which should never have been made because it's not funny) that little bit further.

Arseholes. The council have got better things to do that respond to retards like that. For example, spending money on goods they don't need or services they're not actually receiving.

Grab an axe and get down there, I'm sure it's ok to chop a zombie into bits.

Groaning and pressing against the council windows...

...has Mayor Colin has cloned himself?

Yes, isn't it all very funny that some div decided to waste the council's time with this stupid Freedom of Information request. Isn't it just ****ing hilarious that dozens of people with nothing better to do with their time than act like twats put on some make up and took the joke (which should never have been made because it's not funny) that little bit further.

Arseholes. The council have got better things to do that respond to retards like that. For example, spending money on goods they don't need or services they're not actually receiving.

I thought this was quite funny tbh. I don't see why anyone would get so tight about this a few people dressing up and pressing their noses against the window ain't going to cost the council a lot of money. Just a light hearted diversion as far as i'm concerned. The real concern is this ****ing coalition and their lying, cheating manipulation of the facts and the media while the bankers get away with ****ing murder (not literally of course pendants). It's not ****ing Zombies or people having a laugh about them we should be scared of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566