Zombie Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real concern is this ****ing coalition....

Quite agree. Bastard LibDems. If it wasn't for them we could actually start to make a difference in this sodding country :icon_wink

I thought this was quite funny tbh. I don't see why anyone would get so tight about this a few people dressing up and pressing their noses against the window ain't going to cost the council a lot of money. Just a light hearted diversion as far as i'm concerned. The real concern is this ****ing coalition and their lying, cheating manipulation of the facts and the media while the bankers get away with ****ing murder (not literally of course pendants). It's not ****ing Zombies or people having a laugh about them we should be scared of.

Did I say anything negative about it then?

And as far as the present collection of inbreds, halfsharps and spineless ****s currently in the coalition goes...well, I think I've made my point.

The real concern is this ****ing coalition and their lying, cheating manipulation of the facts and the media while the bankers get away with ****ing murder (not literally of course pendants). It's not ****ing Zombies or people having a laugh about them we should be scared of.
Just remind me which party was in power when the bankers were allowed to get this country into the mess it's in, and also pretty much invented the term 'spin doctor' via the gift of Alastair Campbell?

Just remind me which party was in power when the bankers were allowed to get this country into the mess it's in, and also pretty much invented the term 'spin doctor' via the gift of Alastair Campbell?

Pretty certain he didn't claim that the other lot were any better.

Although, the longer the coalition controls the reigns the rosier the tint on my hindsight glasses becomes.

Never mind zombies, what's the council doing to prepare for when great lord Cthulu awakes?

:038:

It is nice to know I am not the only H P Lovecraft fan.

Zombies crass.
Cthulhu class.

Personally I would rather have Cthulhu or zombies than the present Lord Mayor who is IMO extremely unpleasant..

:038:

It is nice to know I am not the only H P Lovecraft fan.

Zombies crass.
Cthulhu class.

Personally I would rather have Cthulhu or zombies than the present Lord Mayor who is IMO extremely unpleasant..

It is a bit naff to reply to your own quote but I should clear up any misunderstanding. It is Lord Mayor Robert Wann who I find unpleasant and not City Mayor Peter Soulsby who I have always found thoughtful and helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566