13 Year Old Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents of 13-year-old father Alfie embroiled in tawdry battle to 'make a packet' from scandal
article-1145643-0384B187000005DC-86_468x378.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1145643/Parents-13-year-old-father-Alfie-embroiled-tawdry-battle-make-packet-scandal.html

NOTW saying the dad could be any one of 8 teenagers!

Last edited:
apparently a 16 year old and a 14 year old have turned up and said that they could be the father of the child... the 16 year old is demanding a DNA test. She sounds like a bit of a slapper...

that was my thought as well cate :)

i don't like using the word "slag" it denigrates women and smacks of sexual desperation...

but on this occasion, i'll make an exception

slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag :)

They should lock every single one of those boys up for a five year stretch at least, regardless of how old they are

She's the munter of all munters FFS, and dipping your wick there deserves punishment of the highest order

i'd give her one if she was old enough.

but thats because i have no standards. when you look like me your not allowed to have standards. you take whats on offer.

come over to enderby love. There's a great place called the nags head, where i can have a pint of bollock wash and you can have a panda pop.

i'd give her one if she was old enough.

but thats because i have no standards. when you look like me your not allowed to have standards. you take whats on offer.

come over to enderby love. There's a great place called the nags head, where i can have a panda pop and you can have a pint of bollockwash.

Steady EF you will be steaming :icon_bigg

good point. she'd have to be steaming to go with me, so she can have the bollock wash and i'll have the panda pop

A sad indictment (Boc, are you there?) on society. She is butt ugly and both families look like asbo material. Unfortunately, if they are allowed to ''drag up'' the child then the boor bastard has no chance.

As perviously posted, put it up for adoption (the younger baby that is).

You'll need more than bollock wash to go with her, it sounds like she has seen more activity than the average brother creeper.

Triple bag it and go in carefully, if i were you i would also tie a plank to your arse to stop you getting sucked in, out of your depth!

She's 15, not a child beater.

She has the right to prove herself as a parent before people start suggesting that her baby be put up for adoption.

There are plenty of parents of legal age who don't deserve the right to be so. Being of a very young age doesn't make you a bad parent, it just makes it harder.

A sad indictment (Boc, are you there?) on society. She is butt ugly and both families look like asbo material. Unfortunately, if they are allowed to ''drag up'' the child then the boor bastard has no chance.

As perviously posted, put it up for adoption (the younger baby that is).

You'll need more than bollock wash to go with her, it sounds like she has seen more activity than the average brother creeper.

Triple bag it and go in carefully, if i were you i would also tie a plank to your arse to stop you getting sucked in, out of your depth
!

Thanks for the advice. I'll tread carefully. :023:

Alfie has joined 'Fathers for Justice', he doesn't understand the politics but already has a Spiderman outfit.

"what is justice?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570