15th December 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't agree, when somebody gives some indication that something is wrong, I get nervous, we've all been expecting it. Especially when somebody else on this forum says the extra stewarding around the directors box has been cancelled.

I'm hoping it's not true, but when some of the shareholders can also lose a weighty salary as well their comfy seat and matchday perks, I perfectly understand that they may not want to give that up without a fight

I know who Roy of Wigston is, and personally I wouldn't take anything that he says as gospel. He's a regular on the moan-in and has posted on The Fox before and likes to stir things up a bit.
He makes out that he's this mega fan, but I clocked him walking his dog during an away game, so doesn't even bother to listen to the commentary, but he still rang RL on the Monday to give his opinion.

Of course, other reports don't make for encouraging reading though :icon_sad:

I'm hoping it's not true, but when some of the shareholders can also lose a weighty salary as well their comfy seat and matchday perks, I perfectly understand that they may not want to give that up without a fight

That'd only be TNBD and Ronald. Ronald's made it pretty clear where he stands - sale. That leaves TNBD.

And let's be merciful here. He is a feckin accountant so he knows not what he does. But he was instrumental in saving the club and jacked in his career of doing next to feck all for a good wedge, in favour of abuse for running a football club.

I'm turning up at any Wilson Bowden building site with a big fecking sledgehammer on Monday if all's true.

That's very magnanimous of you, even though the owner of the business may/may not have scuppered a potential take over, you're still willing to work unpaid for a day for his company on one of his building sites.

The world needs more people like you. :icon_roll

Can't agree, when somebody gives some indication that something is wrong, I get nervous, we've all been expecting it. Especially when somebody else on this forum says the extra stewarding around the directors box has been cancelled.

the stewards wont be needed ,they where going to keep an eye on MM but from what ive been told he's said no to the stewards as his own people blend in more :eek:

i carnt say too much but it is still happening

Last edited:
the stewards wont be needed ,they where going to keep an eye on MM but from what ive been told he's said no to the stewards as his own people blend in more :eek:

Can't say I blame him...If he looks like he is enjoying himself our stewards would probably pick him up and kick him out :icon_lol:

good news then.

for the record, incase some of the comments posted were in responce to information i posted. it was never stated the deal was off, just that stewards were told they weren't needed.

i hope given the current environment, i can be forgiven for my assumption that this meant MM wouldn't be there, and that, that was a bad sign.

i hope given the current environment, i can be forgiven for my assumption that this meant MM wouldn't be there, and that, that was a bad sign.

no you ****ing can't, now piss off you lying dick cheese

That'd only be TNBD and Ronald. Ronald's made it pretty clear where he stands - sale. That leaves TNBD.

And let's be merciful here. He is a feckin accountant so he knows not what he does. But he was instrumental in saving the club and jacked in his career of doing next to feck all for a good wedge, in favour of abuse for running a football club.
I never mentioned TD, but being as you brought it up, how confident are you that TD isn't holding proceeds up and he is in favour of the takeover, or did I misunderstand

I never mentioned TD, but being as you brought it up, how confident are you that TD isn't holding proceeds up and he is in favour of the takeover, or did I misunderstand

I wouldnt be surprised, nothing ever fvcking surprises me with this football club anymore.

Unless the extra stewards were needed to calm the proposed rioting barnsley fans, and they have now calle dof the riot so the extra stewards don't need to be prepped?

true, our yellow men couldn't deal with a drunk baby!
But the orange rapid response team could though. They are real soldiers an should be proud of themselves. I once saw 2 of them take on a 13yr old throwing paper airplanes without any back up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670