Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking my mum to tomorrows game and I will probably take the old dear in the 1884.

Haven't got a clue what any of you guys look like, but never mind.

:icon_lol: Thanks mate but I am going to watch the footie tomorrow, I've no interest in penetrating an inner circle...

might say hello though if I notice a strange grouping of gents near the bogs (any distinguishing features)

And with that piece perverse posting I bring up my 4,000th post.

thanks everyone...heres a bit of Paul Collingwood to celebrate

_41884348_c100lly300.jpg

Last edited:
I'm taking my mum to tomorrows game and I will probably take the old dear in the 1884.

Haven't got a clue what any of you guys look like, but never mind.

Head over to the far wall between the toilets, you should notice me as I will be in one of my many black woolly hats. :icon_cool

Yes we stand by the bogs. Just look out for a group of fat blokes standing in a circle with a rather dashing chap in a silly hat standing outside the circle trying to get in. :icon_lol:

I don't wear a silly hat :icon_roll

Not sure if I'll be in the 1884 yet. Got to do bit of christmas shopping with my girlfriend.

Not going to drink at the 1884 just got back from work xmas do, made a complete w*nker of myself at the work xmas party again!!!! 2nd year in a row ive made myself look like a di*k!!

Why what did you do?

What time you getting there tomorrow?

Why what did you do?

What time you getting there tomorrow?

I basically had 5 pints of fosters and 4 whisky shots, and this bloke in the toilet said did you puke in the toilet i said no, he said give us a smile like a d*ck i told him to f off, then went outside the toilet. 10 mins later this bloke was at the bar pointed at me i said why you pointing at me you pr*ck then told him 2 f off; i wouldnt usually do this only because i was p*ssed. Gutted now although people at my work stuck up for me, oh well! Last year i was p*ssed and said leicester should be its on country because they are that good :confused: , that was embarrasing as was this!! oh well going for shower and sleep things always look better in the mornings!!

got to get train tommorow :mad: be there 2ish so may not even come up to the sports bar.

My girlfriend is now not coming shopping :mad: She was supposed to get my presents :icon_bigg .

May be in the 1884 now, not sure when though.

I basically had 5 pints of fosters and 4 whisky shots, and this bloke in the toilet said did you puke in the toilet i said no, he said give us a smile like a d*ck i told him to f off, then went outside the toilet. 10 mins later this bloke was at the bar pointed at me i said why you pointing at me you pr*ck then told him 2 f off; i wouldnt usually do this only because i was p*ssed. Gutted now although people at my work stuck up for me, oh well! Last year i was p*ssed and said leicester should be its on country because they are that good :confused: , that was embarrasing as was this!! oh well going for shower and sleep things always look better in the mornings!!

got to get train tommorow :mad: be there 2ish so may not even come up to the sports bar.

HAHA top quality

My girlfriend is now not coming shopping :mad: She was supposed to get my presents :icon_bigg .

May be in the 1884 now, not sure when though.

She's not getting you any presents - she had a premonition that you were going to get your debit card squished and therefore be unable to buy anything for her.

What's sauce for the gander... etc.

Well seeing as City are playing on Saturday, I thought I'd get my priorities right......so I'll be in here at about half 12/1ish like usual. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669