Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

How does everyone like the sound of a Talking Balls pre-match meet before the Colchester match on Saturday?

I will be there from 1pm onwards, I know that Melton will be there, Lazzer, BG, Willlow, Duzza etc, will you be there? I can meet Nottingham Fox in there to give him the tickets, and Bocadillo can meet Lako42 in their to give him the tickets as well.

Who's up for it?

(p.s. Nottingham, you owe me a beer for the ticket. :icon_lol: )

How does everyone like the sound of a Talking Balls pre-match meet before the Colchester match on Saturday?

I will be there from 1pm onwards, I know that Melton will be there, Lazzer, BG, Willlow, Duzza etc, will you be there? I can meet Nottingham Fox in there to give him the tickets, and Bocadillo can meet Lako42 in their to give him the tickets as well.

Who's up for it?

The saying is true every time: ''You get feck all for free'' :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Who's up for it?

You'll learn from experience that BG and Melton always arrive 45 minutes later than they say they will and very flustered! Strange that...

You'll learn from experience that BG and Melton always arrive 45 minutes later than they say they will and very flustered! Strange that...

Thats weird... Melton said him and BG always come together...:icon_conf

The last time the bridge was closed at Thorne Lighting on the ring road so I had to go down Melton Road instead of the A6. Melton Road was blocked and so I eventually found somewhere to do did a U'y and went back around and through Troon, past St Georges and around past the station down by the Prison around the Tigers Ground, down Brazil Street and parked

If I had known this before I set out I'd have gone through Queniborough and Barby Thorpe and through Troon that way, ultimately saving me a substantial amount of time.

BG's just useless

Last edited:

Who's up for it?

Two tickets = two beers, surely??!!??

Im sure there will be a high portion of gay innuendo as MK will be at the match.

Last time I was in a bar with MK, I overheard a story he was telling "an old" friend of his about The Village People :icon_lol:. Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

If I remember rightly Leroy and Nathan were there, I think Brauny may have also overheard it as he was sitting at the table for a large amount of time

Who's up for it?

Will you be standing in the corner just watching what everyone else does? :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Im sure there will be a high portion of gay innuendo as MK will be at the match.

Last time I was in a bar with MK, I overheard a story he was telling "an old" friend of his about The Village People :icon_lol:. Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

If I remember rightly Leroy and Nathan were there, I think Brauny may have also overheard it as he was sitting at the table for a large amount of time

I heard that, feckin bender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670