Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

sounds a good (creepy, scarey and disturbing) idea to me. should be fine to get over there for a drink. my usual haunt is the gateway. quality beers

Boy Genius

Banned
The last time the bridge was closed at Thorne Lighting on the ring road so I had to go down Melton Road instead of the A6. Melton Road was blocked and so I eventually found somewhere to do did a U'y and went back around and through Troon, past St Georges and around past the station down by the Prison around the Tigers Ground, down Brazil Street and parked

If I had known this before I set out I'd have gone through Queniborough and Barby Thorpe and through Troon that way, ultimately saving me a substantial amount of time.

BG's just useless

No it wasn't............. he called me to say he had just left Melton at 2:15, so as when he got here he would not have to buy a round.......:icon_bigg

I had to wait to lock the car park up......:icon_roll

Real Sharapova

sounds a good (creepy, scarey and disturbing) idea to me. should be fine to get over there for a drink. my usual haunt is the gateway. quality beers

Mine is The Swan & Rushes before the game, Out Of The Vaults after - both quality beers.

pds

Still up for a drink after the match MHS? As I can't make it before.

Last edited:

East Anglia Fox

It's a pity that I can't do this stuff you do like meeting in the sports bar, I'd really love to do that but I'm still at the age where I go with my dad to matches. I have plans to go to Leicester University in the future and get a season ticket but that could be as far away as 2009. :102:

MHS

It's a pity that I can't do this stuff you do like meeting in the sports bar, I'd really love to do that but I'm still at the age where I go with my dad to matches. I have plans to go to Leicester University in the future and get a season ticket but that could be as far away as 2009. :102:

Tell your old man to take you in there!!

East Anglia Fox

Tell your old man to take you in there!!
There's never enough time! His parents live in Oadby so we see them every time we go to a match and then his dad drives us there and we always end up arriving at the Walkers about 14:57. Besides, he wouldn't want to go in there anyway, he's not like me...

Last edited:

Brauny Blue

Im sure there will be a high portion of gay innuendo as MK will be at the match.

Last time I was in a bar with MK, I overheard a story he was telling "an old" friend of his about The Village People :icon_lol:. Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

If I remember rightly Leroy and Nathan were there, I think Brauny may have also overheard it as he was sitting at the table for a large amount of time

:045:

Boy Genius

Banned
I will be in the 1884 at around 2pm. Thats if Melton can get to Leicester without going via Coventry!

Usual place....?

MHS says he is buying....:038: :038: :038:
7_4_16.gif

mitcho_uk

The sprog has been fairly good this week so his usual punishment of having to come and watch city with me has been cancelled. I maybe able to meet up with you chaps in the 1884 after all.

fcukcov

Im sure there will be a high portion of gay innuendo as MK will be at the match.

Last time I was in a bar with MK, I overheard a story he was telling "an old" friend of his about The Village People :icon_lol:. Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

If I remember rightly Leroy and Nathan were there, I think Brauny may have also overheard it as he was sitting at the table for a large amount of time

:icon_lol: :038:

Ill be in there from around 1pm look out for me. Ill be with a short arsed blonde haired lad.

lazzer

as i have few "guest tickets" coming with me i dont think im going to be able to get in :102:

Last edited:

fcukcov

as i have few "guest tickets" coming with me i dont think im going to be able to get in :102:

ring up the club ticket office they may give you a day pass. See the ten quid tickets thread.;) just an idea may not work.

Real Sharapova

A question - I'm supposed to be meeting Scarbs and kylecoare in the 1884 to give them their tickets tomorrow - will they be allowed in as they don't have season tickets?

fcukcov

A question - I'm supposed to be meeting Scarbs and kylecoare in the 1884 to give them their tickets tomorrow - will they be allowed in as they don't have season tickets?

im not sure I thoguht they had changed it recently so that any city fan with a home ticket could get in but my letter regarding the ten quid tickets seems to suggest otherwise.:102:

Willlow

Midweek games you can get in without a season ticket, but Saturday games I think you do need one

Real Sharapova

im not sure I thoguht they had changed it recently so that any city fan with a home ticket could get in but my letter regarding the ten quid tickets seems to suggest otherwise.:102:

Plus they won't have their tickets until they see me!

Willlow

If not 1884 then the Gateway or Bishops Blaize :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669