Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

Initially this was open to season ticket holders only lately its been a match ticket to get in.does anybody know the score for tonight or at least a contact as the club dont seem to know :102: i dont want to turn up for a beer only to be told one of us cant get in :102:....................... by the way anybody else bothering :102:

lazzer said:
Initially this was open to season ticket holders only lately its been a match ticket to get in.does anybody know the score for tonight or at least a contact as the club dont seem to know :102: i dont want to turn up for a beer only to be told one of us cant get in :102:....................... by the way anybody else bothering :102:

It's a joke, I have stopped going in generally. You don't know where you stand from one minute to the next. Allowing anyone in means its packed and it takes an eternity to get served.

i think the open it to anyone silly enough to watch us on a night time. less time for drinks after work etc so less customers, so they try and cram as many in for the hour or so. think on sunday it will only be ST holders

its usually the local hero for me, but night matches i only get about 20 minutes to shift a pint (including getting served) so its straight to the very quick service at 1884...

im finishing work at 4.30 and going straight out so should sneak a gallon in ;):icon_lol:

lazzer said:
im finishing work at 4.30 and going straight out so should sneak a gallon in ;):icon_lol:

any real response to that would be seen as personal abuse purely motivated by jealousy so i'll hold my tongue. at least you might see the same match as half the brainless around the place do at times

LeeH said:
Lazzer, one of the lads here works on the door. You should have asked.... :rolleyes:

lee i did and the big muppet didnt know..... and wouldnt ring the gaffer and ask in case he asked him to work :icon_lol::icon_lol: im thinking about checking out narborough road :102:

Go the Oasis on Narborough Rd
small but you get served quickly and theres and asian Ted Danson look a like, plus knock out half decent curry

DurhamFox said:
Hey up Lazzer, you've pulled ;)

I think Durham has finally admitted his true feelings about Lazzer!! :icon_lol:

lazzer said:
lee happens to be a respected work colleague ;)
:eek: Someone at your work knows how much time you spend on here?
That would scare me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670