2 new free agents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Fox

Reading teletex last night (as you do :wink: ) and it stated that both Jermaine Wright (Ipswich) and Kris Commons (Stoke) are both free agents and have not signed new contracts.

I would be interested in your opinions as IMO, both would add a bit of quality and depth to our depleted midfield.

Rumours have it that Everton and another Prem club are after Wright, but Im not totally convienced. I would like to see both players sign.

Commons is highly regarded as an up-and-coming youster with bags of talent so the majority on here ( you know who you are - the youth lovers :wink: ) should be pleased.

As far as I know, we have not been linked to neither players, but I can send a letter to MA today if you want :wink:

So, what do we think????

ps. I know most of you will be in bed, so will check the thread when the majority get up...... say about midday :wink:

londonfox

saw on Skysports news the other day that Forest have made an undisclosed offer for Kris Commons...

Joe_Fox

They are both solid players but they don't exactly make you jump up in the air and say "YES! What a signing that would be!".

dpjfox

Free Agents

Commons could be a top drawer player, has bags of potential, I am sure there will be a lot of interest
Cotterill will try and get him to Burnley along with any Foxes rejects he took a shine to!

lazzer

Joe_Fox said:
They are both solid players but they don't exactly make you jump up in the air and say "YES! What a signing that would be!".
you aint never going to do that for a few years to come

Joe_Fox

Yes, good point, but Castillo would be ideal you have to admit, DiscoJoe, like the name mate. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Liverpool  9
Everton  9
Aston Villa  6
Arsenal  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4