2 possible loans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

I think we should attempt to get Jack Wilshere on loan, as he wants a loan move, and also Kevin Phillips, after the bham manager said he can leave if he wants too, prolific in this league, with either or both of these additions we would surely be a major challenge to the play offs. Move now Nigel for these players!!

Last edited:
I think we should attempt to get Jack Wilshere on loan, as he wants a loan move, and also Kevin Phillips, after the bham manager said he can leave if he wants too, prolific in this league, with either or both of these additions we would surely be a major challenge to the play offs. Move now Nigel for these players!!

Wilshere has said he will go to a premier league club on loan and why do we want phillips we can choose from a list that reads.
Fryatt
Waghorn
Howard
Gallagher
Yann
Dickov
Campbell
Chambers
Which apart from Waghorn,Yann and Chambers have all scored goals at this level so surely that should point the finger more at the midfield don't you think?

Wilshere has said he will go to a premier league club on loan and why do we want phillips we can choose from a list that reads.
Fryatt
Waghorn
Howard
Gallagher
Yann
Dickov
Campbell
Chambers
Which apart from Waghorn,Yann and Chambers have all scored goals at this level so surely that should point the finger more at the midfield don't you think?

Kevin Phillips is better than that entire list put together. And some

If he leaves brum it will be for someone better than us

Kevin Phillips is better than that entire list put together. And some

If he leaves brum it will be for someone better than us

But my point is what is the point of getting him if there is nobody in midfield who can pass the ball to him.

I liked the idea of getting Walcott on loan - do people think this will actually happen?! If so, I'll definitely getting his name on the back of my shirt.

I liked the idea of getting Walcott on loan - do people think this will actually happen?! If so, I'll definitely getting his name on the back of my shirt.

I'm pretty sure that it will definitely happen - I'm almost 100% certain

I've sent my city shirt over to england to get Walcott on the back. This based on the advice of Homer.

Last edited:
You'll be able to stick his name directly over "Davids" which in turn covered up "Cruyff".

I just got 'Fickle'on the back of mine.

I really like that idea actually, might get my grandad that for xmas.

:icon_lol: The more I think about it the more I like the idea.

That way you can serious slag the players off if they are shit and then really sing their praises if they improve in the second half without any comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669