2 Weeks free of LCFC and English Footie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been holidaying in Cuba for the past fortnight and been completely in the dark when it comes to LCFC and English football, only got to know our results against Sunderland, Hereford and Colchester yesterday.
I haven't read all the posts yet but has it really been as bad as some posters are making out? I would have thought getting a draw at Sunderland and beating Hereford 3 -1 would be satisfactory after losing to Hull in the fashion we did.
Is it just the performance against Colchester that has pissed off TB'rs? or is it our general lack of commitment and passion that's got their backs up?
On reading the OS pleased to see that Logan has been given a chance and has kept his place ahead of Hendo and Rab. Great news being drawn against Villa in the Carling Cup we should fill the Walkers that night when God returns to Leicester.

I have been holidaying in Cuba for the past fortnight and been completely in the dark when it comes to LCFC and English football, only got to know our results against Sunderland, Hereford and Colchester yesterday.
I haven't read all the posts yet but has it really been as bad as some posters are making out? I would have thought getting a draw at Sunderland and beating Hereford 3 -1 would be satisfactory after losing to Hull in the fashion we did.
Is it just the performance against Colchester that has pissed off TB'rs? or is it our general lack of commitment and passion that's got their backs up?
On reading the OS pleased to see that Logan has been given a chance and has kept his place ahead of Hendo and Rab. Great news being drawn against Villa in the Carling Cup we should fill the Walkers that night when God returns to Leicester.

Sunderland was a very good performance, that is what is so annoying. Because next match we play at home against Colchester and produce a performance not worthy of the Sunday League.
So inconsistent (or consistently shit).
Wasn't at the Hereford match so can't comment.

Last edited:
Sunderland was a very good performance, that is what is so annoying. Because next match we play at home against Colchester and produce a performance not worthy of the Sunday League.
So inconsistent (or consistently shit).
Wasn't at the Hereford match so can't comment.

I agree with the above.

Sunderland was only a good performance if you don't count being the best team and letting a lead slip again, I consider it a failure. But eh, we played ok so a rip roaring success by all accounts

Sunderland was only a good performance if you don't count being the best team and letting a lead slip again, I consider it a failure. But eh, we played ok so a rip roaring success by all accounts

I meant compared to the match against Colchester. Compared to that it is stuff dreams are made of. :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670